Adam Johnson

Shaffers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it happen even if there were rumours? :whistling:

It would be perfect to be a indication that we are trying to sign this kind of player, with his calibre fitting perfectly to the type of winger we need. But without not one rumour of us eventing thinking about it, anything said could be crecible, like if i said we were going after Robbie Savage, trying to bring him out of retirement as a replacement because of Essien's injury, I would be at ease if they're were rumours of players on the brink of signing a contract with us - but the problem with the whole 'Pastore saga' is that, i think because no-one was in London to meet his agent and himself like AVB or even Gourclay, he probably fault the club didn't want his services as much PSG who could offer him more money, despite not being in the UCL. The fact is that, until the Asia cup is over and everyone at Chelsea is back in London, i don't think we will be signing any players till then.

It would be perfect to be a indication that we are trying to sign this kind of player, with his calibre fitting perfectly to the type of winger we need. But without not one rumour of us eventing thinking about it, anything said could be crecible, like if i said we were going after Robbie Savage, trying to bring him out of retirement as a replacement because of Essien's injury, I would be at ease if they're were rumours of players on the brink of signing a contract with us - but the problem with the whole 'Pastore saga' is that, i think because no-one was in London to meet his agent and himself like AVB or even Gourclay, he probably fault the club didn't want his services as much PSG who could offer him more money, despite not being in the UCL. The fact is that, until the Asia cup is over and everyone at Chelsea is back in London, i don't think we will be signing any players till then.

But there were rumours :eyebrows:

Chelsea consider shock move for Man City star

http://www.talksport...rce=twitterfeed

Mancini is really stupid... Keeping BARRY and JOHNSON in his team... LMAO

Maybe by choice not having to search new players on the market, but it's a good thing for us if he does not consider letting go Johnson !

I think its far from impossible to see Johnson playing In the Chelsea blue (not that horrible baby blue censored.gif) this season, or possibly next, he'd gel into the team fantastically, hes scored 3-4 goals in pre season including one against Inter earlier but you can be certain hes still going to be used as an impact sub If anything which he can't be happy with. If I remember correctly he actually lost his spot in our last international, probably due to a lack of game time so he can't be satisfied with that.

Guys you seem to forget sure Man City are rich but we've got our own billionaire and as you can tell with Torres if he wants a player he damn well gets them and If he gives AVB his full financial backing I'm certain we'll rip it up this season.

On that not Ron Gourlay said earlier that other than Courtious and Romeu there isnt going to be much if any more transfer activity which is worrying because after last seasons injuries and the slump its obvious we need a few more squad players thumbsup.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You