Adel Taarabt

22mek22

In todays Mail, we are linked with Taarabt.

I don't think he is Chelsea quality but he could be, and I think he would fit in the team.

Obviously i'd prefer Sanchez/Neymar/Hamsik, but I think he could do a good job.

Any truth?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1372806/Chelsea-enter-race-8m-QPR-playmaker-Adel-Taarabt.html

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been a revelation in the Championship from what I hear. He would probably stay with QPR since they're coming to the Premier League next season, although we could tempt him out of his hate for Tottenham who never gave him a proper chance :lol: . He's kind of like their Scott Sinclair - Better suited for the Championship.

The only way i wanna see him at Chelsea is when we play QPR next season, should he still be there..

Dont want him anywhere near our team, he rips up the championship, but in the PL he wouldnt cut it. He's skilful but selfish, and thats the sort of player that doesnt belong in our team.

8 million, no thanks

There are reason's why he is excelling at QPR.

1. he is made captian.

2. the team is built to his strengths.

3. He can do what the fuck he likes on the pitch.

He wont get any of those at Chelsea and he will dis-appear to often not to mention a step up in quality, the only time i want to see him at SW6 is when he is in Ivanovic's back pocket.

I pray there is no truth in us being interested in him....he is the star at QPHaaaaaa because they are crap....I'm from Greenford West London originally, so I know loads of thier fans. You should hear the things they say about us and if you have ever been to Loftus road the songs they sing about us. Fact is I see them no bigger than Brentford.....

He's been a revelation in the Championship from what I hear. He would probably stay with QPR since they're coming to the Premier League next season, although we could tempt him out of his hate for Tottenham who never gave him a proper chance :lol: . He's kind of like their Scott Sinclair - Better suited for the Championship.

you continue to denigrate Sinclair ,,,personally I think he is PL standard

you continue to denigrate Sinclair ,,,personally I think he is PL standard

Hmm, I guess I am being a bit unfair. The real test will come in the Premier League for him, I guess I'm just annoyed we didn't see this from him when he was still with us

For 8 million theres better options really. Sure hes doing fine at QPR but really he would be sunk by our defence pretty much. well chances are he would probably be playing PL football next season so well wait and see but for that price for a player thats only been good in the championship isnt worth the risk to be honest.

Would rather have hamsik also

Hmm, I guess I am being a bit unfair. The real test will come in the Premier League for him, I guess I'm just annoyed we didn't see this from him when he was still with us

we never gave him many chances and sent him on awful loan

we never gave him many chances and sent him on awful loan

Yeah I guess. Such a shame though, when we saw him in pre-season last summer we all said he was a much improved player & then the club sold him to Swansea, which wasn't seen so negatively till he notched up 22 goals in 32 games!

I guess that's how the Yids are feeling about Taarabt now. I guess there's a lesson to be learn in these things, question is, has Chelsea learn theirs?

Yeah I guess. Such a shame though, when we saw him in pre-season last summer we all said he was a much improved player & then the club sold him to Swansea, which wasn't seen so negatively till he notched up 22 goals in 32 games!

I guess that's how the Yids are feeling about Taarabt now. I guess there's a lesson to be learn in these things, question is, has Chelsea learn theirs?

weve fucked up Cork as well ..lets hope we dont with Sturridge ,,,

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You