Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Why Malouda has to be dropped

Started by Tomo,

102 posts in this topic

I'll eat my socks if this guy is still on the roster next year. Isn't it just wonderful how he his performances pick up as soon as a transfer window approaches? :rolleyes:

I'll eat my socks if this guy is still on the roster next year. Isn't it just wonderful how he his performances pick up as soon as a transfer window approaches? :rolleyes:

I can see Malouda staying for next season.

I hate to toot my own horn...

When Malouda settles down & stops trying to shoot - thus work for the team, we'll all laugh at this thread

wave.gif

Let's not ignore what we know he can do when on form. Ref: Last season.

:whistling:

Nah, I'm just kidding :lol: - He owes us a few more consistent performances before we accept his return yet :D

Those two goals will help his confidence. Those two goals will help him play as he was at the start of the season and we'll have natural width again! Oh my I'm so happy!

chrismada9 likes this

I still stand by the original article because at the time he was not just playing awful but wasnt trying aswell and that hacks me off more than anything.

But fair play to the guy on Wednesday was fantastic, involved in everything and back to the Flo we know and love, i think he knew i was in the building laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Those two goals will help his confidence. Those two goals will help him play as he was at the start of the season and we'll have natural width again! Oh my I'm so happy!

Malouda doesn't give us natural width. He cuts inside all the time, linking up with the overlapping Cole.

Malouda doesn't give us natural width. He cuts inside all the time, linking up with the overlapping Cole.

Well, here's hoping Cole remembers how to :censored:ing cross then !

BlueLion likes this