Why Malouda has to be dropped

Tomo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea that Malouda was the sole reason as to why we've been so poor for that "bad moment" and any other match we don't win, it all makes sense now.

precisely i mean lampard too has been pretty poor all season long too. in fact most of the team has been poor this season.

THANK GOD someone has put this up as a thread - I have been tearing my hair out about Malouda for ages.....Fernando Torres will not score a goal while that guy is in the team......Zhikov is putting in effort and deserves the left hand spot. What annoys me most about Malouda is that we can't play 4-4-2 with him in the team......

PLEASE CHELS GET RID OF HIM IN THE SUMMER - yes he has ability but he is one of the worst team players I have seen.......

I supported Malouda when he first came and was getting slaughtered ..was delighted when he turned it round ...Now Im completely at a loss to understand what the fuck is wrong with him..but something is .. at the moment I'd play ANYONE but him ..even give Tore a chance...

I supported Malouda when he first came and was getting slaughtered ..was delighted when he turned it round ...Now Im completely at a loss to understand what the fuck is wrong with him..but something is .. at the moment I'd play ANYONE but him ..even give Tore a chance...

I have never said this about a Chelsea player before but I would be happy to see him get injured to be out of the team long term. His attitude since we signed Torres has been disgusting....

I'm not going to repeat my opinion on everything Maloulda, done that before, but will just state that I have never rated him. I hope that he is sold in the summer along with 3 or 4 others.

My question is, if the average Joe can see that his form has been woeful for weeks & was again on Saturday, then why is our manager still giving him game time? It's not like Ancelotti has no other option, for me it just doesn't make sense at all?

Why then does Carlo continue to play him? Does Malouda have videos of Carlo or something like that? That's the only thing I can figure. By continuing to play him Carlo only reinforces that Malouda can play like sh*t and continue to take playing time from somebody else.

Why do you think Malouda doesn't like Torres? Is it a solidarity thing with Drogba, Anelka, etc?

I'm not going to repeat my opinion on everything Maloulda, done that before, but will just state that I have never rated him. I hope that he is sold in the summer along with 3 or 4 others.

My question is, if the average Joe can see that his form has been woeful for weeks & was again on Saturday, then why is our manager still giving him game time? It's not like Ancelotti has no other option, for me it just doesn't make sense at all?

His performances last season were very important for our achievements.

When Malouda settles down & stops trying to shoot - thus work for the team, we'll all laugh at this thread

:wave:

Let's not ignore what we know he can do when on form. Ref: Last season.

And maybe doesn't keep drifting in. And maybe tracks back when he loses the ball. It's April now. When is he going settle down?

His performances last season were very important for our achievements.

Not disagreeing with his performances from Jan to Sept last year or the 3 or so months under Hiddink, I had to eat some humble pie last season! However he has had 4 seasons with us, almost 5 & in that time he has produced in total for about 1!

He is nowhere near consistent enough, has no pace, loses possession far too often & this season especially he has become greedy, Robben was a far superior player in every way, Duff was also quality for us & he is still playing better now than Maloulda!

And maybe doesn't keep drifting in. And maybe tracks back when he loses the ball. It's April now. When is he going settle down?

Thing is, we've got to sympathise and understand him for a second. He's had an awful second half of 2010 and this year hasn't been much better. He had a horrid time with France at the World Cup & then after a flying start for us the whole team started slipping up. From January onwards things have changed, Torres & Luiz have come in, Zhirkov is back trying to get his place, we have our long-term absentees coming back & the team spirit is just lagging behind.

I'm not doubting Malouda again. He had a terrific campaign from 2009-2010.. Both, under Hiddink & Ancelotti. We got to see the real Florent Malouda, that's one the best dribblers on that left wing! He showed his great control, his eye for a pass and his torment of right backs. Remember again Manchester United, his run to set up Joe Cole? He'd done that all season for us! After everyone wrote him off in 2007 he came back hard!

I believe he'll do it again. Like someone said, form is temporary, class is permanent. We all know what Malouda can bring to the table when he's on form. For me, that's enough to stop jumping on this "not good enough for Chelsea" bandwagon.

Thing is, we've got to sympathise and understand him for a second. He's had an awful second half of 2010 and this year hasn't been much better. He had a horrid time with France at the World Cup & then after a flying start for us the whole team started slipping up. From January onwards things have changed, Torres & Luiz have come in, Zhirkov is back trying to get his place, we have our long-term absentees coming back & the team spirit is just lagging behind.

I'm not doubting Malouda again. He had a terrific campaign from 2009-2010.. Both, under Hiddink & Ancelotti. We got to see the real Florent Malouda, that's one the best dribblers on that left wing! He showed his great control, his eye for a pass and his torment of right backs. Remember again Manchester United, his run to set up Joe Cole? He'd done that all season for us! After everyone wrote him off in 2007 he came back hard!

I believe he'll do it again. Like someone said, form is temporary, class is permanent. We all know what Malouda can bring to the table when he's on form. For me, that's enough to stop jumping on this "not good enough for Chelsea" bandwagon.

I get what you're saying and it's admirable that as a supporter and fan you support the player wearing the Chelsea shirt. It is frustrating to watch a player and wonder "what the hell are you doing?!" repeatedly.

I'm going to take off my Malouda is making me drink glasses on Wed and support him no matter what. I'm hoping he proves you right and the rest of us wrong.