Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

No way

is a shame you can`t give us more insight,seeing as you have probably seen him more than most of us on here.

so far your comments have just sounded like those from a fan who supports a rival team to the one this player currently plays for. if not,then why do you hate him?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelzil strikes again :)

Sure why not, but I'd rather see Neymar or Mata on that left wing.

Neymar is not a left winger. He is a striker, who should play as a main or a a second striker, like Kalou.

Willians is more like Malouda.

Neymar is not a left winger. He is a striker, who should play as a main or a a second striker, like Kalou.

Doesn't he play in a free role from the left (like Cristiano at Real) :huh:

At least, that's where he played in the Santos matches I've seen and in the Brazilian NT.

^

what do you call "left winger" ? For example, I dont think that Ronaldo is a pure "winger", like Robben, Duff or Malouda.

Anelka is not a winger, even when he is playing in the right or in the left, and Kalou is not a winger. When Kalou is playing as second striker, he plays in the flanks but I dont think you cant consider him a "winger".

^

what do you call "left winger" ? For example, I dont think that Ronaldo is a pure "winger", like Robben, Duff or Malouda.

Anelka is not a winger, even when he is playing in the right or in the left, and Kalou is not a winger. When Kalou is playing as second striker, he plays in the flanks but I dont think you cant consider him a "winger".

I know what you mean, specifically/technically he's not a winger, but that's what they mean when they say winger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Exclusive: Meet Willian the Brazilian - soon to be at a Premier League club near you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2027210/Exclusive-Meet-Willian-Brazilian--soon-Premier-League-club-near-you.html

Can't see why we shouldn't go for him , i know we are in for mata but this is a great winger who will cost 12-13 Millions max. , Hopefully we are aiming for both.

• 5 months later...

Would be a good option no matter what will happen with Eden Hazard. First of all, from the beginning it was pretty obvious that Eden

wont move anywhere this Jan. Willian will improve our current attacking game alot imo, and for next season we could still go for someone like

Hazard, why not? You need good subs you know... (i mean Willian)