test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Facebook & Twitter

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

341 posts in this topic

I'm addicted to it, as most ppl on here can probably account for. Love winding opposition fans up by ribbing their teams and ranting like fuck (even last night), gotta watch my language at times tho. Oh and dropping hints about certain young girls at my work who are fucking the manager for preferential treatment. I enjoy facebook, only ever go on it on my phone tho, just update my status on the go so it doesn't exactly interfere with my social life as i'm at work or on the bus anyway lol.

angry.gif

No, I'm not addicted to Facebook, I actually only just deactivated my account yesterday, as I came to the conclusion that it's useless, to me at least...

I don't need it, simple as. Most people I've seen in Facebook are proud and happy because they've had about 100 likes for their new Profile picture or their status and stuff like that, insane. Some feel like VIP's as well, as they have 3000ish friends, sick.

Messenger till i die!

I spend far too much time on facebook just because i am pure nosey! But i am more of a twitter kinda person myself :P Facebook is good for talking to people that you don't get to see that often. And I never shut up so it suits me!

I spend far too much time on facebook just because i am pure nosey! But i am more of a twitter kinda person myself :P Facebook is good for talking to people that you don't get to see that often. And I never shut up so it suits me!

:lol: im the same

recently, I have tried to get away from facebook to focus on studies, but beforehand, I was a huge addict, I'm not so much of one these days!

Im on it all the time. Even on my phone at work becuase its bloody boring. its been nice to catch up with old school mates though and I have now seen quite a few since finding them oon there

I'm always on it on my phone at work, very rarely on my PC with it lol. Even when someone launched milk at me from a Travelodge window i had to write something lol (TL is above where i work, i work in goods-in outside :P)

Facebook isn't like meeting new people really unless i'm doing something wrong, it's just chatting to people you know. I'm not gonna randomly add some fit girl i don't know because i'm desperate lol. Facebook is purely social and (nearly) everyone who's my friend on it, i kind of know from school, to work, to TC, to Family.

It's hardly an online dating site.

Edited by OllieCFC