test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Facebook & Twitter

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

346 posts in this topic

I do but I use it just for following other tweeters.

I rarely tweet of retweet things but I try to keep up with tweets daily.

Tweeter Search can be a useful tool when it comes to transfer rumors.

Just signed up for twitter today, anyone have any Chelsea players i can follow, real ones.

Here's a few...

Nicolas Anelka

Florent Malouda

Jeffrey Bruma

Aliu Djaló

Milan Lalkovič

Think there's also a few ones of recent former players, can only find Belletti's now though.

Juliano Belletti

Here's the official Chelsea one, if you're not already following it.

Chelsea FC/Stamford the Lion

Here's a few...

Nicolas Anelka

Florent Malouda

Jeffrey Bruma

Aliu Djaló

Milan Lalkovič

Think there's also a few ones of recent former players, can only find Belletti's now though.

Juliano Belletti

Here's the official Chelsea one, if you're not already following it.

Chelsea FC/Stamford the Lion

amazing to see how many of these players actually use twitter :P

Cheers, pity Anelka doesn't use his.

Yeah, he used his quite a bit last season, but not this season unfortunately! I think it's more of the younger players like Jeffrey Bruma and Josh McEachran who use it quite a lot.

My sisters are addicted as are most teenagers these days. I only use it to promote this place. Some of the status's people write are utter bollocks. Like i care what someones having for tea.

TrueChelseaBlue likes this

Probably about 2-4 hours Talking away And listening to music

As for social lives well Mines got no value anymore so i dont mind

I despise facebook money Big piece of trash idea

Facebook is a massive distraction for people. It's another masterminded distraction to stop people asking the real questions in life. It allows governments to apply their draconian policies in peace, because people would rather check their latest "pokes" rather than pick up a newspaper.

/rant

Facebook is a massive distraction for people. It's another masterminded distraction to stop people asking the real questions in life. It allows governments to apply their draconian policies in peace, because people would rather check their latest "pokes" rather than pick up a newspaper.

/rant

Exactly

It is addictive ... but twitter is even more stupid lol. People updating their page with what they had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, what coloured undies they're sleeping in etc.

I use fb but only to keep in touch with a few friends, is a good way to kill time sometimes.

And LDN, I do read the newspaper LOL

I'm moreorless permanently logged in, and I check it for about half an hour two or three times a day. Doesn't stop me from getting school work all finished though.