Facebook & Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
<br />"Twitter, allowing creepy men to have direct communication with women since 2006" The creeps are getting annoying now!<br />

Isn't that the truth. My daughter is 16 and has a twitter account that she uses to follow college soccer teams in the US. She doesn't post much at all and she didn't provide any personal details except a pic. Big mistake! She had some real winners trying to communicate with her. For a day it was slightly amusing then creepy. Some 50 year old creeper wanted to meet up with her at a local beach. I reminded the pervert that she was 16 years old and we'd be glad as a family to meet him.

Torres, JT & Lamps could say the same... :whistling:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Lawl

Isn't that the truth. My daughter is 16 and has a twitter account that she uses to follow college soccer teams in the US. She doesn't post much at all and she didn't provide any personal details except a pic. Big mistake! She had some real winners trying to communicate with her. For a day it was slightly amusing then creepy. Some 50 year old creeper wanted to meet up with her at a local beach. I reminded the pervert that she was 16 years old and we'd be glad as a family to meet him.

I know its so fuckin weird, like this man old enough to be my dad was asking me would I text him! And then when I told him to get lost he said he just wanted to be friends and get to know me. I was like nahh yer ok thanks!

<br />Lawl<br /><br /><br /><br />I know its so fuckin weird, like this man old enough to be my dad was asking me would I text him! And then when I told him to get lost he said he just wanted to be friends and get to know me. I was like nahh yer ok thanks!<br />

I wish it had stopped there. One wanted to know if she wanted to Skype with him and watch him pleasure himself. WTF!!!! I think I had a minor stroke after I saw that. Lesson learned: no more twitter for her.

I wish it had stopped there. One wanted to know if she wanted to Skype with him and watch him pleasure himself. WTF!!!! I think I had a minor stroke after I saw that. Lesson learned: no more twitter for her.

YIKES! I got a really odd direct message from a bolton fan about sunburn....I wont say what it was! I had to block a few oldish chelsea fans too...cause if you tweet about going to games you get messages from them asking where u are staying and if you wana meet up.

YIKES! I got a really odd direct message from a bolton fan about sunburn....I wont say what it was! I had to block a few oldish chelsea fans too...cause if you tweet about going to games you get messages from them asking where u are staying and if you wana meet up.

LMAO! No wonder you quit once! But once an addict... ;)

• 2 weeks later...