test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Wigan Vs Chelsea

Started by Jim,

96 posts in this topic

Heart senses a thrashing, head senses 2-0. I'd like to see Pizarro and Anelka to score, but I can't look past Joe Cole atm.

Joe Cole will make his 200th appearence for Chelsea if he is choosen tommorow,i belive that record will be achived by Maka aswell if Grants plays him.

Got a feeling this is gonna be a big win chaps. 4-1 would do me fine with Anelka grabbing a couple.

I edited the topic sub-title as it said the kick-off time was 5.45, but BBC website says its 5.15 and seeing as they're screening it I'm inclined to believe them ;)

Thought Carlo would be playing this one, but Cech was back in training yesterday after spending Thursday in Czech Republic with Martina and the little 'un. Hmm.

------

Liverpool 1-2 Havant.

They played Thurrock away last week, and Hayes & Yeading up next! You've got to love it.

There fans singing "Can we play you every week?"

yeah just realised that lol, but the livefooty6 has a terrible picture, livefooty 1 is perfect. fucking jap commentary is really not good for the eardrums tho so maybe i'll just stick to the shit picture lol. crazy match tho.

P.S Vedran, cool sig mate, but change carling cup to league cup :)

Chelsea are unchanged, apart from Scott Sinclair takes Ashley Cole's place on the bench.

Offical CFC:

1. Petr Cech

35. Juliano Belletti

33. Alex Rodrigo da Costa

6. Ricardo Carvalho

18. Wayne Bridge

4. Claude Makelele ©

9. Steve Sidwell

24. Shaun Wright-Phillips

10. Joe Cole

15. Florent Malouda

39. Nicolas Anelka

Subs: 23. Carlo Cudicini, 22. Tal Ben-Haim, 17. Scott Sinclair, 20. Paulo Ferriera, 14. Claudio Pizarro

Wigan: Chris Kirkland, Mario Melchiot ©, Titus Bramble, Paul Scharner, Kevin Kilbane, Antonio Valencia, Michael Brown, Wilson Palacios, Ryan Taylor, Emile Heskey, Marcus Bent.

Subs: Mike Pollitt, Jason Koumas, Emerson Boyce, Julius Aghahowa, Antoine Sibierski.