test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Wigan Vs Chelsea

Started by Jim,

96 posts in this topic
Wigan_home.pngChelsea_away.png
Wigan Vs Chelsea
Saturday, 26 January 2008
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

Match Chat Here :thumbsup:

Game here for Paulo, Ben-Haim, Carlo, Sidwell, Sinclair and perhaps Pizarro I would imagine. Anelka to continue though.

Makelele's played 3 in a row, so perhaps he'll be rested, so another captain perhaps?! Bridge/J.Cole?

Carlo

Ferriera Ben-Haim Carvalho Bridge

J.Cole Sidwell SWP Sinclair

Pizarro Anelka

Well we broke the jnyx in scoring in the last second against them to win so with luck that'll continue

Anelka to score!Gotta lol and be a stunner and very oooo wow

Pizzaro maybe to lol he seems more confident now so with luck

2-0

If Pizarro gets a decent length of time on the pitch I can see him scoring again. He looked good in the 10/15 minutes that he was on yesterday.

gosh, the yellow kits three games in a row...well we seem to do well with them i guess. hope Ivanovic plays!

third time lucky etc etc maybe Analka get a hat trick and Grant will smile...come to think of it thats a bad idea and scumbos all get knocked out muhaha

I think we'll field a strongish side, and should progress to the next round.

Beware of some atrocious refereeing , and cock ups of Pollesque proportions, as Uriah Rennie takes charge.

(he's not allowed to do Premiership games anymore as hes rubbish)

I think we'll field a strongish side, and should progress to the next round.

Beware of some atrocious refereeing , and cock ups of Pollesque proportions, as Uriah Rennie takes charge.

(he's not allowed to do Premiership games anymore as hes rubbish)

Oh f**k, we havn't got Rennie have we???

It will be basically the same team as Wednesday i would have thought, as we have no-one else available. So we should be able to progress quite comfortably, and would be nice to see Anelka FINALLY get that goal he has come so close to.

"Emile Heskey has overcome a back injury while defenders Erik Edman and Maynor Figueroa have both received international clearance this week.

With only Ryan Taylor (knee) out, Steve Bruce has a virtually fully-fit squad. "

"Chelsea are sweating on the fitness of Michael Ballack (calf) while John Terry (foot), Andriy Shevchenko (back) and Frank Lampard (thigh) all miss out.

Salomon Kalou, Mikel John Obi, Michael Essien and Didier Drogba are all on international duty."

Ballack injured?

Ballack would be good for this one

Oh f**k, we havn't got Rennie have we???

It will be basically the same team as Wednesday i would have thought, as we have no-one else available. So we should be able to progress quite comfortably, and would be nice to see Anelka FINALLY get that goal he has come so close to.

I'm sure he will -Chris Sutton anyone ? :) Yeah Wigan havent beaten us yet since in the top flight so the omens are good.

Right off for a few jars, half day. Later. CAREFREE!

Hope our CUP winning streak continues ;)

Watching the game down the local in town. :drunk:

Have to watch my back though,Millwall are in town.

I'm told Ballack is not fit for tomorrow, but if we can cope with Everton with Sidwell in midfield we can certainly cope with Wigan.

we're a great cup side, i can see us being to strong for wigan. 1 or 2-0 will be about right. that's all i really need to say :P