Best Film Scenes

Some of the best for me include

-Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken in True Romance, Hopper knows hes going to be killed so has nothing to lose by telling the Scicilian mobster(Walken) that Scicilians were ''spawned by niggers'' and that he is ''part eggplant''.

-Motorcycle chase Arnold Scwartzenegger in Terminator 2.

-HAL 9000 Computer taking over in 2001 Space Odyssey .....

-Russian Roulette in the Deer Hunter..

sure there are more....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Motorcycle chase Arnold Scwartzenegger in Terminator 2.

That was the first one that came to my mind when I read the title.

-Terminator 2 climax (Now I know why you cry followed by the thumbs up)

-The priest getting impaled by a metal rod in The Omen (1976).

-"Here's Johnny!" (The Shining)

-Travolta and Sam Jackson confronting those 4 youngsters regarding the suitcase in Pulp Fiction (Say what again! Does he look like a bitch? biggrin.gif)

-Tom Hanks throwing away Wilson the ball in anger and then frantically trying to look for it (Cast Away). It really brought out the state of his mind.

-Stallone's heart to heart with his son outside the restaurant in Rocky 6 ie Rocky Balboa.

-Travolta and Sam Jackson confronting those 4 youngsters regarding the suitcase in Pulp Fiction (Say what again! Does he look like a bitch? biggrin.gif)

Yup theres a few few classics in Pulp Fiction. ''Zeds Dead'' ''Chicken Royale'' dialogue

and Taxi Driver Travis looking in the mirror.....

-''You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK. ''

blazing saddles ...the sherrifs a nigga ...

scene where horse is knocked out with a blow...

monty python and the search for the holy grail ....torso of black knight still fighting..

life of brian ...hes not the messiah ,,hes just a naughty boy ( cue toon fans and keegan)

Fight Club (1999) - Tyler Durden

14014.png

"An entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

Genius.

• 3 weeks later...

Fight Club (1999) - Tyler Durden

14014.png

"An entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

Genius.

Probably my favourite movie, loved how he said "Rock stars" and looked at Jared Leto at the same time. That movie has so many great scenes and quotes.

Also love this scene from The Dark Knight:

Michael Caine said that this scene was the first time he saw Heath Ledger as the Joker and when they started filming and Ledger came in and started doing what you see in the scene, he got goosebumps. That's pretty big of a compliment coming from someone who's been in the movies since the 1950's.