Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i didnt! is he good enough to play in our first team? NO! if he came here he would be a squad player at best!

No I honestly think you were posting in the wrong thread when you said he's be a squad player for the pivot!

No I completely disagree about Rooney. For me, he walks into almost any team in the world. I always say playing Rooney is like playing with 12 men. He's a forward who also tracks back and gives you an extra man in midfield. I have never seen an attacker with the defensive work rate of Rooney. Not to mention his superior technical ability and footballing IQ. Even when he is off-form in terms of scoring he still brings A LOT to ant team.

Good player but will command high wages and wouldn't want a player with an attitude problem. Not worth the trouble especially when even Fergie has had problems with him.

Mirror "exclusive" now says we're definitely in for him. They say for £30m.

I actually think he'd be a great buy. He'd be out to prove that he's still a top, top player and I think he'd bang the goals in.

Get him and recall Lukaku and we can avoid spelunking enormous cash on Falcao.

Mmmm..this really divides me. I initially dont want hin because hes a cunt first off and I dont like him plus he looks wrecked BUT I love his work rate, his tracking back, his determination,his flare! Just think his best is behind him, dont mean age or anything just think hes burnt out so im saying no...i think

He's better than Moses. :ph34r:

But seriously:

Rooney Mata Hazard

Lukaku

That would be pretty hench.

And of course he can obviously go out and out striker when needed.

He should be out and out striker, who can play deeper only if necessary.

Maybe they'd accept Torres in exchange. :ph34r:

Why not throw Benitez and Benayoun in there also :rolleyes:

Id rather see a goalscoring machine in the club (Falcao, Cavani or Lewandowski). But Rooney for 25mil? I guess i would´ve take that.

Dont see him coming to Chelsea tbh. Real or maybe Germany.

So we sign an out of form(not to mention his fitness issues and attitude problem) rooney for 30m and fund united's transfer for lewandowski?No thanks!

Valencia-RVP-Kagawa

Lewandowski

Fergie or no fergie that attack will take some stopping.

cant see it happening.

He wouldnt be worth it either, people will just mock us. we'll pay 40mill+ for him, he'll be on 200k+ a week and he'll perform nowhere near that worth. he'd be a great addition at the right price. but otherwise he's just going to be another Torres. Rooney is past it now and for the money he'd want we'd expect him to be a star again, and he's looked rusty for the last couple of seasons. atleast compared to his glory days.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You