Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what he said, I heard the interview live:

He said that on Sky Sports. I saw that, too, but the interview on Al Jazeera is more "generous". The next two days are decisive I suppose, although I think he'll stay at United. As Jose said, after a summer full o gossips about him wanting to live, I was thinking some of United fans will "boo" him, but the reception he has got tonight was unbelievable. The only think that might upset him is his role in the team - he played once again in behind Robin van Persie and we all know he's not comfortable there. He was more of a playmaker tonight, his work rate was phenomenal, but this is not what he wants. He hunts for RVP position and we might have the upper hand in that prospect, with Jose waiting for him to be Chelsea's center forward.

He said that on Sky Sports. I saw that, too, but the interview on Al Jazeera is more "generous". The next two days are decisive I suppose, although I think he'll stay at United. As Jose said, after a summer full o gossips about him wanting to live, I was thinking some of United fans will "boo" him, but the reception he has got tonight was unbelievable. The only think that might upset him is his role in the team - he played once again in behind Robin van Persie and we all know he's not comfortable there. He was more of a playmaker tonight, his work rate was phenomenal, but this is not what he wants. He hunts for RVP position and we might have the upper hand in that prospect, with Jose waiting for him to be Chelsea's center forward.

He didn't say anything about 48 hours on Al Jazeera. I think Jose is saying that to rush him. I think whether he says or leaves this is going to the final day of the market.

But he is a quality player! I wouldn't say no if he became available...

We REALLY don't need his nonsense. He wants to leave liverpool, they are liars, they won't let him leave, he is going to sue them as he has clause he can leave. Wait I've changed my mind ill stay. No thank you and the stuff with Evra. Please no :(

Official club twitter said 24-48

Yes, I'm not denying that he did say that. I just said that he didn't say it on Al Jazeera since we were talking about he said on Al Jazeera and what he said on Sky.

Like I said, I doubt this will be done in 48 hours even if Jose said so. This will go to the last day of the transfer, imo.

We REALLY don't need his nonsense. He wants to leave liverpool, they are liars, they won't let him leave, he is going to sue them as he has clause he can leave. Wait I've changed my mind ill stay. No thank you and the stuff with Evra. Please no :(

I'm not saying you're wrong about that.. we all know Suarez can be a clueless twat at times.. what I'm saying is.. if Rooney is an absolute no go, Suarez is a good option! The guy is talented enough to solve our strike problems. Better option than "past it" Eto'o anyway!

I would prefer Jackson Martinez from Porto myself though.. or possibly Luiz Adriano from Shakhtar!

Suarez is probably the only player in the world I'd be unable to support in a Chelsea shirt. He's pure scum and I don't want him anywhere near our club.

Judging by tonight's game I don't think United and Rooney will be parting ways after all, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Edit: Actually add Giggs to my list of despicable humans I'd never want to see in a Chelsea shirt. What he did to his brother makes Suarez look like a saint.

Suarez is probably the only player in the world I'd be unable to support in a Chelsea shirt. He's pure scum and I don't want him anywhere near our club.

Judging by tonight's game I don't think United and Rooney will be parting ways after all, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Totally Agee he is has no loyalty, no real care,

It's obvious he only cares about himself. He is not a team player and brings a fu**** circus surrounding him. No thank you

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You