Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't seriously say that Moyes hasn't gotten to where he is on merit. He may never have won anything with Everton but given where the were before he got the job, he did a fantatic job in turning the club around on a relatively small budget. He's definitely not in the same league as Jose or SAF, but he is still a very good manager. To say otherwise is just silly.

It is not silly mate, that is your opinion, i have a different one, get over it. Is Moyes your dad or something?

I really don't want another petty argument, i am enjoying my time here since joining except when people look to cause personal arguments just because i disagree, god if everyone in the world agreed.

Not in the same league, there are not even in the same stratosphere as Fergie and Jose and I believe a very poor manager.

You feel one way fine, i disagree. Please end it there.

I think if Wayne plays tonight, he is definitely not coming here, Moyes clearly does not want to sell to us, even if he hates Rooney which knowing their past is probably true, and i am sure Rooney feels any love towards Moyes. It wouldnt surprise me if Moyes plays him tonight, keeps him at Utd but benchs him.

It is not silly mate, that is your opinion, i have a different one, get over it. Is Moyes your dad or something?

I really don't want another petty argument, i am enjoying my time here since joining except when people look to cause personal arguments just because i disagree, god if everyone in the world agreed.

Not in the same league, there are not even in the same stratosphere as Fergie and Jose and I believe a very poor manager.

You feel one way fine, i disagree. Please end it there.

I'm not looking to cause a personal argument. I'm merely dumbfounded that you genuinely believe that Moyes is a bad manager. If anyone is looking for an argument, then it's you by throwing out comments like "Is Moyes your dad or something?"

Seriously if you can't see that Moyes is a good manager then I'll leave it at that.

He is not a good manager, god if it was Jose and he was in charge of Chelsea the next 11 years and they won NOTHING, everyone would say he is the worst manager in the world.

Budgets and such mean nothing, smaller clubs have won things, look at Wigan and the FA Cup and when you compare the budgets of say scottish teams like Rangers and Celtic, come on, excuses, excuses, he was a failure, plain and simple. If you can't see that, i do question if he is relation of yours because I CANT SEE how somoene on here could stick up for him so much.

END OF. I will say nothing more how about we actually talk about Rooney in here?

I wonder if Wayne acutally wants to come here?

He is not a good manager, god if it was Jose and he was in charge of Chelsea the next 11 years and they won NOTHING, everyone would say he is the worst manager in the world.

Budgets and such mean nothing, smaller clubs have won things, look at Wigan and the FA Cup and when you compare the budgets of say scottish teams like Rangers and Celtic, come on, excuses, excuses, he was a failure, plain and simple. If you can't see that, i do question if he is relation of yours because I CANT SEE how somoene on here could stick up for him so much.

END OF. I will say nothing more how about we actually talk about Rooney in here?

I wonder if Wayne acutally wants to come here?

See when someone says leave it, and then the other person then agrees to just end it, surely common courtesy should mean that you don't come along and have one last dig.

Plus if you had bothered to read my posts you will see that I already addressed the fact that Wigan had won a trophy. But like I said, research who actually won trophies in Moyes' years at Everton and you'll notice that it isn't exactly a long list of clubs outside the top 6 teams in the league

See when someone says leave it, and then the other person then agrees to just end it, surely common courtesy should mean that you don't come along and have one last dig.

Surely that is what you did? You need not reply with that??

Moving on, again, please... who thinks Rooney is better than say Suarez?

Jose Mourinho on Al Jazeera: [We did not wake up in the morning and decided we want to buy Wayne Rooney. If we're after a player it's because he tells us "I want to come to Chelsea, I don't want to stay at united, bring me to Chelsea". And we will continue to try to get at him as long as he tells "Try to get me again". When he says to us "Now I changed my mind. I want to stay at united", we respect his decision and we stop trying.]

Wow! That is a huge statement. Jose really turning the pressure on United.

As for Rooney, he was the only decent forward player from both teams. Excellent performance.

Mourinho on @WayneRooney: "If now he doesn't want to leave, we are out of the scene. But we need to know." Onto you Wayne. #CFC #MUFC

Mourinho on Rooney: "I think now he decides he wants to stay. We need to know."

Wondering what effect it might have had if OT decided to boo Rooney?.....would've been 3 points and Rooney, like someone said before.

Since he had a nice game and blatantly outperformed v.Persie, I don't see that transfer request coming this window.

Mourinho on Rooney: "I think now he decides he wants to stay. We need to know."

That's not what he said, I heard the interview live:

Jose Mourinho on Al Jazeera: [We did not wake up in the morning and decided we want to buy Wayne Rooney. If we're after a player it's because he tells us "I want to come to Chelsea, I don't want to stay at united, bring me to Chelsea". And we will continue to try to get at him as long as he tells "Try to get me again". When he says to us "Now I changed my mind. I want to stay at united", we respect his decision and we stop trying.]

Wow! That is a huge statement. Jose really turning the pressure on United.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You