Wayne Rooney

J.F.

There is nothing to forgive about because he hasn't done something wrong at all. Maybe Rooney will bang in 30 goals if he comes and everyone will forgot about Mata.

Who cares how many goals the Shrek scores ? Mata is Chelsea, well liked, one great player, the future of Chelsea.

I take him over the Shrek, any day.

Just one thing, I like to add here. Mata has class & we can not say that about the Shrek.

I like to see Chelsea being lined up with classy player. At least I feel that way.

Rooney does not look classy, acts classy & he is just another chaw bacon, to me.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOURINHO'S LATEST STATEMENT!

Premier League - Mourinho: Moyes to blame for Rooney's misery

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has launched an astonishing attack on Manchester United manager David Moyes ahead of the two sides' match on Monday night, claiming that he is to blame for Wayne Rooney's unhappiness at Old Trafford

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-mourinho-moyes-blame-rooneys-misery-055936522.html

Maybe Rooney will bang in 30 goals if he comes and everyone will forgot about Mata.

And that's exactly what's wrong with football these days. People expect the players to always stay loyal to their clubs and then turn on them the minute they express their willingness to leave for pastures new but the same people won't think twice about ruthlessly sending one of their own packing when some flashy new signing is on the cards. Fucking plastic is what it is.

Can't believe people here wouldn't mind Mata leaving.

I'd be heartbroken.

Mata leaving would be like when RDM was sacked. We were all devastated, but after a while u move on and another superstar comes through

If Mata is sold, Jose might as well pack his bags & hit the road. No Chelsea fan will ever forgive him for it.

Nothing to worry about Mata. Players like him are not sold.

Mmm No.... I love Mata, but if we sign Rooney and he went in too score +20 league goals of applaud Jose since that's what we are missing.

And that's exactly what's wrong with football these days. People expect the players to always stay loyal to their clubs and then turn on them the minute they express their willingness to leave for pastures new but the same people won't think twice about ruthlessly sending one of their own packing when some flashy new signing is on the cards. Fucking plastic is what it is.

What a pile of crap, so if the player were useless its fine to sell em, but if they are good it's plastic to sell them? Players have always been sold....

Would I want to sell Mata? No.... But would I turn on Jose (a little plastic perhaps?) because he is sold? No.... Read the context buddy!!!

Mata leaving would be like when RDM was sacked. We were all devastated, but after a while u move on and another superstar comes through

Yest but Juan Mata is amazing.

He's a brilliant star, the reason we loved RDM was cos of the UCL.

Juan Mata is more because of his talent.

Mmm No.... I love Mata, but if we sign Rooney and he went in too score +20 league goals of applaud Jose since that's what we are missing.

IF he scores?

Mata is one of the most important players at Chelsea for the last two seasons. Irreplaceable.

Rooney can score 20-30 goals, I do not care how many, Mata should never be sold as part of some Rooney´s deal.

I´d rather end up 2nd or 3rd with Mata, than get rid of this class act. Mata is poetry in motion & no fucking Rooney can replace that, in my view. Straight deal, maybe, even that there is no guarantee the Shrek will score many goals as some of you think he will. His transfer fee, wages. Fuck him. Bring Eto´o for peanuts in comparison. Then, let´s see how it goes in January.

Your opinion, i think you are incorrect.

You can't seriously say that Moyes hasn't gotten to where he is on merit. He may never have won anything with Everton but given where the were before he got the job, he did a fantatic job in turning the club around on a relatively small budget. He's definitely not in the same league as Jose or SAF, but he is still a very good manager. To say otherwise is just silly.

You can't seriously say that Moyes hasn't gotten to where he is on merit. He may never have won anything with Everton but given where the were before he got the job, he did a fantatic job in turning the club around on a relatively small budget. He's definitely not in the same league as Jose or SAF, but he is still a very good manager. To say otherwise is just silly.

Frankly he did nothing, Roberto won us FA CUP and CL and he got sacked, imagine having a manager here so clueless nowadays to sit and waste 11 years and we wouldnt even win a Community Shield. Chelsea have been on the up since Jose took over first time, and I hope we continue to prosper, however with someone so alien to winning, i can see him affecting Utd for the worse.

Frankly he did nothing, Roberto won us FA CUP and CL and he got sacked, imagine having a manager here so clueless nowadays to sit and waste 11 years and we wouldnt even win a Community Shield. Chelsea have been on the up since Jose took over first time, and I hope we continue to prosper, however with someone so alien to winning, i can see him affecting Utd for the worse.

Take a look at trophy winners in England in the last 11 years (when Moyes took over) the list is predominantly poulated by the 6 biggest clubs in England (Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs & Liverpool)

Only Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan outside those 6 clubs have won domestic trophies in the last 11 years. It's realy not that easy for the smaller clubs in England to win silverware. But like I said, the way he has transformed Everton's fortunes as a whole club proves that he is a very good manager.

What a pile of crap, so if the player were useless its fine to sell em, but if they are good it's plastic to sell them? Players have always been sold....

Would I want to sell Mata? No.... But would I turn on Jose (a little plastic perhaps?) because he is sold? No.... Read the context buddy!!!

Selling a player because he's not good enough usually works out well for everyone. The player will have got a lot of money during his time at the big club and there's no shame in admitting they're not cut out to be one of the best players in the world by moving to a club closer to their level and the bigger club can move on to a brighter future with someone else. However, when a player has no doubt been the club's best player for two seasons straight it makes absolutely no sense to sell him because there aren't many players out there who can fill the void. The star man doesn't want to go because he's fully settled in at the club as well as the city and knows he's loved by the fans so forcing him out of the club just so someone new can be bought in his place is harsh.

And I believe you misunderstood me, I wasn't having a dig at Mourinho or the club for doing what they think is best for the future of the club but rather at the so called fans who wouldn't mind seeing Mata go. Seriously, the little Spaniard has been a revelation to this football club and this is the way some people wish to thank him, by telling him he's no longer wanted because they prefer some flavor of the month player who has done fuck all for the club? The way @BlueMourinhoKing said 'everyone will forget about Mata' once we get someone new is what strikes me as plastic. The people who are happy to see our best player go to a direct title rival just so the club can spend a lot of money on some flashy new player instead of staying loyal to the quality player we already have on our hands is what irritates me. I would love getting Wayne Rooney in the team but not if it meant losing any of our current players in an exchange deal. If you think the backlash is bad every time Sturridge scores a goal for Liverpool, multiple that by a 100 and you'll get a pretty good idea what it would be like each time Juan Mata helped Manchester United get a step closer to winning their next league title.

The star man doesn't want to go because he's fully settled in at the club as well as the city and knows he's loved by the fans so forcing him out of the club just so that someone new can be bought in his place is harsh.

Seriously beginning to doubt that given some of the responses to the potential scenario of Mata leaving on here.

Your opinion, i think you are incorrect.

No I think you're not getting the situation here. There is nothing to be opinionated. What you said was incorrect, nothing to do with opinion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You