Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Without a problem? This is where Mou is very wrong, in my opinion. What about the fans? How can they make idols, love the players or even buy shirts with their name on the back, if they are always under the threat of being let down? Italy has a huge problem. Look at Milan, for example. They have lost their identidy in the moment when they lost their legends. What would MIlan have been if there wasn't a Paolo Maldini to stay there for so many years? Juve and Inter are to still have Buffon and Zanetti.

I am against players going to the rivals, coming back and so on.

Of course, there might be exceptional cases like Rooney's. He doesn't want to stay there anymore, he tried to leave before, he already has dissapointed the fans, so I don't think they consider him an idol anymore. Mata, on the other hand, is basically loved by every CFC fan.

He's talking that way because he's trying to get rooney. Mourinho will sound just like moyes on fellani and baines if mourinho said otherwise.

He said manutd have not even asked for mata, its just rumors. End of :)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 38m

Chelsea will make their final bid of £35m for Manchester Uniteds @WayneRooney after the showdown match. #CFC #MUFC (Mail)

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 39m

Mourinho: "We are going to get a maximum of 2 players in this window, so if we get the second piece it will be the final piece" #CFC

so its willian + a striker. no DM then..

We all thought it was Rooney or bust. It seems like we have dealt with that situation with the signing of Willian

We all thought it was Rooney or bust. It seems like we have dealt with that situation with the signing of Willian

The newspapers and people are taking that OR BUST quote way of out context. I thought it was pretty clear he was saying "Rooney or nothing" in for the striker position, not all around the team. Even then he also went out and said that "managers always have to say we are pleased with our squads... But in reality we always look for players to improve it" or something like that when talking about Willian.

The newspapers and people are taking that OR BUST quote way of out context. I thought it was pretty clear he was saying "Rooney or nothing" in for the striker position, not all around the team. Even then he also went out and said that "managers always have to say we are pleased with our squads... But in reality we always look for players to improve it" or something like that when talking about Willian.

And he admitted yesterday that managers always say they are happy with the squad but always want improvement. He also admitted managers lie so don't believe every single word he is saying. While most of the thing he said is true/truth, he also sometime say things to unsettle rivals, manipulate people...etc

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You