Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utd have sent an ad by email to all their fans for their new google + and instagram accounts which features a montage of players around the edge. Guess which top shirt selling star striker has been left out?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/wheres-wayne-man-united-send-email-announcing-new-social-channels-with-no-rooney-picture/

Edited by ulsterchelsea

Well it is obvious that they are not confident he is gonna stay. You don't want to put the face of someone on an ad then see him leave 2 weeks later and embrace yourself. This is almost the same as when he left MU in 2004, the only difference is this time he is more calm and isn't hating on Moyes as much as back then.

Guess it's time to order a new kit with Rooney on the back of it then. Never did I think this would happen.

And if he doesn't join I'll just get a crayon and colour the top red and donate it to a homeless shelter where some United fans should be hanging out.

Edited by Leif

Yeah, I'd think if it were true that he was banished to train with the reserves Sky, BBC ect would be all over it.

Edit- hmmm...maybe not

Edited by Pizy

Yeah, I'd think if it were true that he was banished to train with the reserves Sky, BBC ect would be all over it.

Edit- hmmm...maybe not

Well they may later today, SKY are normally good with the old 'The news we brought you first' shite, so we will see.

Good post. I enjoy the relation to Rooney the most. Bravo

There actually is a relation to Rooney. He used to be on this game's UK cover.

250px-FIFA_12_cover.jpg

(let's just act like Fifa 13 never happened :D)

Edited by Cosmin

Well if this is true then it's a telling day in this saga. Rooney won't have this and if his agent is there it tells me something is happening. Biggest kick in the teeth if Moyes has made him train with the reserves.

This may tip him over the edge if it's true and TR pending me thinks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You