How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissed off.

Won £15, bet again and got it up to £35, then though 'ah.. lets make it higher' so i put £34 on a 5 way accumulator, all the games like 1/5, 1/7 no risks....

"NON-LEAGUE side Cockhill Celtic caused the biggest shock of the EA Sports Cup as they knocked Premier Division side Galway United out with a 3-1 win.

Now, Luton draw at home to Barrow and Germany lose at home to Australia, if they had won, i woulda got £320. I'm cursed, plain n simple!

Edited by OllieCFC

Pissed off.

Won £15, bet again and got it up to £35, then though 'ah.. lets make it higher' so i put £34 on a 5 way accumulator, all the games like 1/5, 1/7 no risks....

"NON-LEAGUE side Cockhill Celtic caused the biggest shock of the EA Sports Cup as they knocked Premier Division side Galway United out with a 3-1 win.

Now, Luton draw at home to Barrow and Germany lose at home to Australia, if they had won, i woulda got £320. I'm cursed, plain n simple!

DUUDE!! That's some bad luck right there man!! :blink:

I'm riddled with bad luck. Woulda won

£3,000 if Everton Beat West Ham

£5,000 if Lierse beat Westerlo

£100 if PSV won at home to ADO Den Haag

£128 if Galway beat Cockhill Celtic.

£320 if Germany beat Australia AT HOME and Luton bean Barrow AT HOME

Fucking hell, so cursed

Oh and £78 if Chelsea beat fulham

But what do i have? Nothing! When i look back at my bets in the last 3 months, i wanna cry lol.

I'm riddled with bad luck. Woulda won

£3,000 if Everton Beat West Ham

£5,000 if Lierse beat Westerlo

£100 if PSV won at home to ADO Den Haag

£128 if Galway beat Cockhill Celtic.

£320 if Germany beat Australia AT HOME and Luton bean Barrow AT HOME

Fucking hell, so cursed

Oh and £78 if Chelsea beat fulham

But what do i have? Nothing! When i look back at my bets in the last 3 months, i wanna cry lol.

The other week i bet on

Seville to win at Porto

Man.Utd and Marseille to draw

Inter and Bayern draw

Arsenal and Stoke draw

Motherwell and St Mirren draw

Liverpool to beat Sparta

put £1 on those combination of results and would have got £906 if they all came up right.

On Wednesday tea time Seville won at the Dragao so i was 1/6 of the way there.

with 10 minutes to go on the 7.45 KO's

Man u and Marseille were drawing - just as i predicted

Inter and Bayern were drawing - just as i predicted

Motherwell and St Mirren were drawing - just as i predicted

Arsenal were beating Stoke 1-0 - i predicted a draw

at 1 point all i needed was a Stoke goal and i would have been a Liverpool win away from winning £906 of a £1 betcarloeyebrow.jpeg but it didnt matter as both St Mirren and Bayern scored late goals so even a Stoke goal would have rendered meaningless in the end but i was reasonably close, although might have been a blessing in disquise as i would have had to support the Scousers in order to get the cash mouthclosed.gif

Also can i add 1st time i did the lottery 3 of my numbers came up 1st time, sadly the other 3 didn't follow so i had to settle for a £10, which on the face off it is ok but when your 1st 3 numbers came up can be a bit of a disappointment.