How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great ..finished watching Woods showing what a genius he is .. next week off for a 5day golfing break with my lover to celebrate my

birthday

Happy Birthday, my friend! Hope it is amazing and there are many more to come! Love ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

great ..finished watching Woods showing what a genius he is .. next week off for a 5day golfing break with my lover to celebrate my

birthday

Happy belated birthday

Found out i passed third year at medical school.....I'm gonna get drunk bitches :beer::drunk:

Congratulations!!!

I'm feeling bad about currently trying to think up an excuse not to go a friend's EID celebration tomorrow because I want to stay home and wash my hair.....yes I know I'm horrible

Happy belated birthday

Congratulations!!!

I'm feeling bad about currently trying to think up an excuse not to go a friend's EID celebration tomorrow because I want to stay home and wash my hair.....yes I know I'm horrible

Trust me I've done worse

Sometimes, you have to say you are busy and choose me time over big party time. Odds are there were so many people your presence would/was not noticed if it was then ask your friend to lunch as a way to make it up. You can always say you felt that you wanted to do something a little more personal (especially if it is a good friend).

Sometimes, you have to say you are busy and choose me time over big party time. Odds are there were so many people your presence would/was not noticed if it was then ask your friend to lunch as a way to make it up. You can always say you felt that you wanted to do something a little more personal (especially if it is a good friend).

Turned out I didn't have to think up an excuse but I still didn't get to do what I wanted. Mom wanted me to take her by her family :/ It's still a good thing I didn't go apparently some people got food poisoning :blink:

Turned out I didn't have to think up an excuse but I still didn't get to do what I wanted. Mom wanted me to take her by her family :/ It's still a good thing I didn't go apparently some people got food poisoning :blink:

Oh, no! How awful for your friend! Lucky for you!