How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Haha cheers Hutcho, I appreciate the GIF-format cheek-wobbling :D

Hey Kerry, thanks! Just feel a bit shitty; had several serious rows with my parents. I'm used to arguing with my mom, but never, ever with my dad. Just knocked me back a little.

I learned hugs fix everything. Especially with parents. I don't know why we are so resistant on showing affection towards parents - or at least most adults I know are - but maybe a side-hug, or a reassurance you love him with with words and you'll feel damn good again (and so will he). I can assure you that.

in the meanwhile, one from me ;)

tumblr_lt0wem6Ol41qd1kn5o1_500.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappearing for sometime! First to meet the Chelsea in America group and then because it will be my birthday and then to Schlitterbahn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't worry I will fly the flag for you BC.

Looks like you live an interesting life. I wish I was on th move and away from this godforsaken hole I live in.

Disappearing for sometime! First to meet the Chelsea in America group and then because it will be my birthday and then to Schlitterbahn!

Don't worry I will fly the flag for you BC.

Looks like you live an interesting life. I wish I was on th move and away from this godforsaken hole I live in.

Someday maybe you will have the chance :) I have been very blessed to be able to travel so much in the past few years. It has been a very surreal experience living as an expat.

I wish I had done more traveling when I was younger though.