How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Thanks, man. After that last experience I have only spoken to her a couple of times, and those were minor, insignificant conversations, but somehow she always seems to show up, and ruin everything when I'm having a decent time.

I have cut my loses with this one, though. My point was how exhausting this whole experience has been, and how it has severely affected ME as a person. I'm not the same person as I was before meeting her, and even though we spent hours of fun together, I'm not sure if I've developed any positive traits. I'm never as happy as I used to be, even though it's a few months since I really talked to her, I rarely bother going to birthday parties or anything like it, and I'm starting to accept my general consensus of apathy towards anything and anyone, except for Chelsea FC.

Thanks, Alex. There certainly was a difference in expectations, but for some reason, we both kept our friendship alive, albeit for different reasons. I think you're absolutely right in your assumption that she needed a brotherly figure in her life, and I acted as that role. Fact is, we were close, but I demanded more, and sometimes she gave in, but only for a short while.

This whole episode affected the next 6 months, that have been, in my opinion, even more shit. I don't exactly know if or when I'll make it post on it, but for now, I am still weighing the response on my first post. If you're interested to hear the rest, I'll post it, either way I'm glad someone is here to listen and help. Thanks to everyone. :)

My reason for this post was, as you say, to find an outlet for my thoughts, and so I have. Thank you for this amazing forum, and have a good day. You certainly made mine vastly better.

There's so much love on this forum at the minute! :wub:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to come in here and go "oh im writing a CV and im worried if its good enough to send out and will i ever get a decent job blah blah blah" but i read through the last couple of pages and now i just wanna say how fantastic this forum is. I've always thought its good to write something out because you can then think about it in a structured way and it helps you understand and think things through, but to then also have people here to, not just advise, but just pure simple support is fantastic.

you guys rock.

I was just going to come in here and go "oh im writing a CV and im worried if its good enough to send out and will i ever get a decent job blah blah blah" but i read through the last couple of pages and now i just wanna say how fantastic this forum is. I've always thought its good to write something out because you can then think about it in a structured way and it helps you understand and think things through, but to then also have people here to, not just advise, but just pure simple support is fantastic.

you guys rock.

I used to work as a coach (corporations coaching that is) so resumes are sort of my thing. Need any tips?

Thanks, man. After that last experience I have only spoken to her a couple of times, and those were minor, insignificant conversations, but somehow she always seems to show up, and ruin everything when I'm having a decent time.

I have cut my loses with this one, though. My point was how exhausting this whole experience has been, and how it has severely affected ME as a person. I'm not the same person as I was before meeting her, and even though we spent hours of fun together, I'm not sure if I've developed any positive traits. I'm never as happy as I used to be, even though it's a few months since I really talked to her, I rarely bother going to birthday parties or anything like it, and I'm starting to accept my general consensus of apathy towards anything and anyone, except for Chelsea FC.

Thanks, Alex. There certainly was a difference in expectations, but for some reason, we both kept our friendship alive, albeit for different reasons. I think you're absolutely right in your assumption that she needed a brotherly figure in her life, and I acted as that role. Fact is, we were close, but I demanded more, and sometimes she gave in, but only for a short while.

This whole episode affected the next 6 months, that have been, in my opinion, even more shit. I don't exactly know if or when I'll make it post on it, but for now, I am still weighing the response on my first post. If you're interested to hear the rest, I'll post it, either way I'm glad someone is here to listen and help. Thanks to everyone. :)

My reason for this post was, as you say, to find an outlet for my thoughts, and so I have. Thank you for this amazing forum, and have a good day. You certainly made mine vastly better.

There's so much love on this forum at the minute! :wub:

Yeaaaaah true. Hate and cynicism is overrated anyway.

post-6387-137226288337_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I used to work as a coach (corporations coaching that is) so resumes are sort of my thing. Need any tips?

The main thing im not sure about is the section where you talk a bit about your interests and achievements to give a brief background on yourself etc. i dunno if it sounds too informal or if ive put mostly pointless stuff etc etc.

The CV will be sent to a lot of football clubs and buisnesses associated with football or sports so ive tried to keep it specific to any of the jobs i would apply for in those areas. thats the right thing to do isnt it?

so any tips or guidelines on what to include when writing a brief background on your interests and achievements would be appreciated!

The main thing im not sure about is the section where you talk a bit about your interests and achievements to give a brief background on yourself etc. i dunno if it sounds too informal or if ive put mostly pointless stuff etc etc.

The CV will be sent to a lot of football clubs and buisnesses associated with football or sports so ive tried to keep it specific to any of the jobs i would apply for in those areas. thats the right thing to do isnt it?

so any tips or guidelines on what to include when writing a brief background on your interests and achievements would be appreciated!

I'll PM you a template ;)

Was feeling so shit the last few months because my cunt of a company (Wilkinson) have decided to change my hours to 3pm-10pm including Saturdays due to my delivery times changing to 4pm. I've had my hours changed so many times, they have ruined my life. I used to do 6am-1pm with Saturdays off which was awesome but then the role moved to nights so i changed job to goods in which was 12-7 and then 11-6 including some Saturdays so i had to cancel my gym and Chelsea memberships and miss lots of games. Now this? No! No more of this shit.

My Dad works at Champion Timber in New Malden with my best mate. My mate's been trying to get me to work there for about 5 years but i thought i'd be useless so never went for it. 2 Weeks ago, i saw a job advertised there on the net, a similar job to what i'm doing now with Weekends off, Early days and 6k a year more. I thought "Fuck it, let's go for it".

Went for an interview yesterday morning at 8, got a phone call at 1 saying "Congratulations, we will offer you the job.

Finally out of Wilko and on a decent wage with my perfect hours. So happy right now, i've basically been given another chance at life. I now need to get my head down and take this opportunity.

Was feeling so shit the last few months because my cunt of a company (Wilkinson) have decided to change my hours to 3pm-10pm including Saturdays due to my delivery times changing to 4pm. I've had my hours changed so many times, they have ruined my life. I used to do 6am-1pm with Saturdays off which was awesome but then the role moved to nights so i changed job to goods in which was 12-7 and then 11-6 including some Saturdays so i had to cancel my gym and Chelsea memberships and miss lots of games. Now this? No! No more of this shit.

My Dad works at Champion Timber in New Malden with my best mate. My mate's been trying to get me to work there for about 5 years but i thought i'd be useless so never went for it. 2 Weeks ago, i saw a job advertised there on the net, a similar job to what i'm doing now with Weekends off, Early days and 6k a year more. I thought "Fuck it, let's go for it".

Went for an interview yesterday morning at 8, got a phone call at 1 saying "Congratulations, we will offer you the job.

Finally out of Wilko and on a decent wage with my perfect hours. So happy right now, i've basically been given another chance at life. I now need to get my head down and take this opportunity.

Congrats, mate. Very happy for you :D

You know when you take a really large girthy poo, and you do that really weird shiver that just feels odd yet so right?

i feel like that at the moment due to a mixture of tiredness and a lot of sun. im in some weird chill zone. its like im taking one long large girthy poo.

gaping.

Horrible got some sort of a virus and I tore my stomach lining... Started a new job a few weeks ago and this is the last thing I needed... Makes me look good with the new bosses :lol:

feeling pretty amazing about two things:

- my day: had such an amazing day. Really, a very, very, very great day. What did I do? Worked 8h and I had the time of my life. Do you have an idea how awesome that feels?

- my night: about to get out! Friday nights will always be my fave, the only thing is that 10pm isn't here soon enough. How slow had the clock hand started to move since 7pm?

Horrible got some sort of a virus and I tore my stomach lining... Started a new job a few weeks ago and this is the last thing I needed... Makes me look good with the new bosses :lol:

Oh no! Hope you get better soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD