How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Pretty down really :(

Half of our flat burnt down on Monday níght while me and my girlfriend were in it. I got her out as fast as I could and went back in to fight the fire but the smoke was beyond endurance. I had to go to hospital as I lost a bit of my hair and my lungs are damaged. According to the X-ray, there is something wrong but they don't know what so there are still some tests for me in the near future.

It started burning in an empty room, no one was in there as we were in the other room preparing to sleep. Suddenly the smoke came in... and the hell on earth broke out.

I don't want any of enemies to go through what we did on Monday, really. The flat needs to undergo a proper reconstruction, we can only stay overnight... the smell, the dirt...awful. But luckily, my girlfriend is alright, apart from being shocked. :(

Wtf is happening with all this fire lately? Santa Maria, university lab, you...

This is horrible, I wish you the best!

Kerry and Alex already said it brilliantly, but I want to emphasize you were very brave and deserve a lot of credit. I hope everyone's life go back to normal as soon as possible. There are a lot of good people in the world, things will get better....

:D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of our flat burnt down on Monday níght while me and my girlfriend were in it. I got her out as fast as I could and went back in to fight the fire but the smoke was beyond endurance. I had to go to hospital as I lost a bit of my hair and my lungs are damaged. According to the X-ray, there is something wrong but they don't know what so there are still some tests for me in the near future.

It started burning in an empty room, no one was in there as we were in the other room preparing to sleep. Suddenly the smoke came in... and the hell on earth broke out.

I don't want any of enemies to go through what we did on Monday, really. The flat needs to undergo a proper reconstruction, we can only stay overnight... the smell, the dirt...awful. But luckily, my girlfriend is alright, apart from being shocked. :(

My god ..... Strength to you and your partner!

thats a horror story ..Thank God it didnt turn out worse . I was about to complain about feeling tired and miserable about not playing golf ... certainly wont grumble now ..good luck.

Glad the both of you made it out alive, and hope further tests don't show you anymore damage! Stay strong!

Brother I am so sorry to hear! I wish you all the best and hope everything is ok with you in the future!

Not nice to go through, had similar years ago -but the main thing both of you relatively unscathed. Its the smoke thats deadly.

Its things like that which puts kicking a ball round a field by millionaires in perspective

ROFL after 2 kids, 18 years of marriage and 21 years together, I find it great that you think we're cute!

How'd your exam go?

I'm to find out today. I think I did well, it was easier than I expected :dance:

OH MY GOSH, talk about bad luck. Did you find out what started the fire? And what about the X-ray? Is everything all right?

Terrible.

According to the news I heard last night, Barcelona team is to arrive right here in my country in this August. Apparently they'll be on an Asia tour.

Damn it, why does it has to be Barca? Why couldn't it be Chelsea? :cry:

Awesome I'm feeling excited about what you said. Did you know the list of countries for the Asian Tour?

Feeling so sick right now. Weather change in our country make me more sicker than before.