Malouda ignoring Torres?

Henri

Ancellotti always seem to give his starting 11 at least 60 minutes before he changes things.

That's one of the reasons that sets Jose apart from Carlo, he was never afraid of making changes, be it 1, 2 or even 3 subs at half time or before half time on some occasions! Maloulda did nothing but give away possession or hit the stands before he was taken off, so a waste of 20 odd minutes. Ive slated Kalou more than most & rightly so but I'd rather have him on the pitch than Maloulda & that's saying something!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a stat from todays Daily Mail ...comparing wingers ...

Malouda hasproduced more key passes than any other winger ...also created more chances ...

maybe they are being clever and trying to keep him on the field

Whats the stats from the last 10 games though - I would imagine that is for the whole season- he was flying at the start...

I'm pretty sure Liverpool played Yossi on the left of a 4-4-2, that would work perfectly for us with Ramires on the right....Yossi providing the service for Torres and Drogba/Anelka/Kalou......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justin_3d

Honestly I've never rated Malouda to be honest but lets look at this from a different perspective. Everyone here agrees that while Torres is not scoring he still is displaying great movement and taking defenders with him thereby opening space for others to score... Now if that is honestly the case and if Malouda is not used to movement in the manner that Torres is providing out there, then Malouda may simply be seeing different space then he's used to seeing and is instinctively going to that space. You and I can see that he's making a mess of it and being perceived as greedy/ignoring Torres but in reality he may simply be trying to take advantage of the space that Torres is providing him. That being said, Malouda is shite and he needs someone from off the field to go to him, have a talk with him, and explain what he's doing wrong as opposed to "letting them figure it out on the pitch".

I just laugh when people say something like this. Because as soon as some players does good, they don't say crap and once he does, the typical i never rated saying....

So i am sure there was no rating when he was on fire last season or at the beginning of the season???

I just laugh when people say something like this. Because as soon as some players does good, they don't say crap and once he does, the typical i never rated saying....

So i am sure there was no rating when he was on fire last season or at the beginning of the season???

True but the fact is he is being a complete arse and not passing the ball. He has the ability that is not in question but he is not being a team player at the moment so should not be in the side. Zhikov on the other hand is playing well for the team and deserves a chance......

Guest justin_3d

True but the fact is he is being a complete arse and not passing the ball. He has the ability that is not in question but he is not being a team player at the moment so should not be in the side. Zhikov on the other hand is playing well for the team and deserves a chance......

But he is not like Yury. He has never been much of a passer. In the last season and at the beginning of the season, he was much of a player that will take on the players and try to score. He is not a good passer like Yury and Yossi.

Dude, I signed on to this forum recently so I was never here to discuss his "glory days". Bottom line is I never rated him. If you want to make assumptions that I only talk about this when he's playing like crap then that's your problem but "I just laugh when people say something like this". He had some good games but he's never won me over, believe whatever you want.

Guest justin_3d

Dude, I signed on to this forum recently so I was never here to discuss his "glory days". Bottom line is I never rated him. If you want to make assumptions that I only talk about this when he's playing like crap then that's your problem but "I just laugh when people say something like this". He had some good games but he's never won me over, believe whatever you want.

Right, so you where one of those haters against Malouda but then had nothing to say last season or the beginning of the season? And now that he does bad i never rated him?

It's the same thing over and over again. Same thing i saw about Ramires, till he started doing good, and now don't hear nothing.

Or the case of Mikel. He was doing good at the beginning of the season, and now to some people he should be sold.

As soon as a player does bad, the same thing comes of people saying, "i never rated him"

Right, so you where one of those haters against Malouda but then had nothing to say last season or the beginning of the season? And now that he does bad i never rated him?

It's the same thing over and over again. Same thing i saw about Ramires, till he started doing good, and now don't hear nothing.

Or the case of Mikel. He was doing good at the beginning of the season, and now to some people he should be sold.

As soon as a player does bad, the same thing comes of people saying, "i never rated him"

That's a head-scratcher of a reply. I never had anything to say about anyone bud, I wasn't on the forum or on any other Chelsea forum. If you wanna pick a fight on someone you might as well keep walking cuz I couldn't give a crap.

In general terms, I'm not someone who goes bashing players and then cowers in the corner if they play well. I will stand up and say that I misjudged him and he's won me over. The fact that Malouda never won me over doesn't mean I'm wrong, its just my opinion. I have opinions of everyone on the team and they aren't necessarily the mainstream sentiment at that time, I have a brain and can judge for myself. Regarding Ramires, always liked him. Regarding Mikel, has won me over and is simply a victim of a couple of other players coming into form and competing for his spot. He'll be back.

Guest justin_3d

That's a head-scratcher of a reply. I never had anything to say about anyone bud, I wasn't on the forum or on any other Chelsea forum. If you wanna pick a fight on someone you might as well keep walking cuz I couldn't give a crap.

In general terms, I'm not someone who goes bashing players and then cowers in the corner if they play well. I will stand up and say that I misjudged him and he's won me over. The fact that Malouda never won me over doesn't mean I'm wrong, its just my opinion. I have opinions of everyone on the team and they aren't necessarily the mainstream sentiment at that time, I have a brain and can judge for myself. Regarding Ramires, always liked him. Regarding Mikel, has won me over and is simply a victim of a couple of other players coming into form and competing for his spot. He'll be back.

Ok so if you misjudged a player then why keep on judging then?