Malouda ignoring Torres?

Henri

OH, and Yes! I'm anti Torres......Bad move gettin' the guy, seriously!

Monies coulda been well more spent! Totally p*ssed off by his games, play.....and, what he says to the media?????? WE were the only availability?????

i was doubtful about signing him ...BUT he is here ..needs to be given support and the chance ,,,think your criticisms are a little harsh and premature

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had 5 dire games with us! Not as if he came from another league......

Time to cut the mustard!

yeah but he came to a totally different system.....and its just 5 games not a whole season or even half a season. anelka came over on jan too scoring only 2 goals and the season after he was the golden boot winner in the epl

OH, and Yes! I'm anti Torres......Bad move gettin' the guy, seriously!

Monies coulda been well more spent! Totally p*ssed off by his games, play.....and, what he says to the media?????? WE were the only availability?????

Yeah and he know`s that and told the media, so whats the big fuzz`your jamming about?.

Well I think we can put this one to bed now as Malouda must have read this thread!!!!!. He was looking to play him in a few times last night.

I disagree there was several times last night where her could of played him through and didn't. Torres plays off the last defender, that's his best technique. From where i was sitting last night in the stadium Torres had heaps of space to be clear through on goal and he decided to take it on by him self. Everyone in the Matthew Harding Lower lost it.

I disagree there was several times last night where her could of played him through and didn't. Torres plays off the last defender, that's his best technique. From where i was sitting last night in the stadium Torres had heaps of space to be clear through on goal and he decided to take it on by him self. Everyone in the Matthew Harding Lower lost it.

How about Drogba, was he looking for him off the ball?

A couple of times he tried but left it to late. Malouda just seems very selfish at the moment.

Well Carlo say's he is back in the team for Sunday so lets hope he starts to pass a bit...can be a bit of a liability in a 4-4-2.

I don't think he's ignoring Torres.. Just think he's being greedy to try and score to try and win his place back. He knows right now, Zhirkov is owning him.

May`be the general problem is they all (strikers+ back from injury) wants to convince Carlo by scoring a goal instead of playing togehter?. Torres need`s

to connect with the others like with Gerrard. Competition is good, Carlo`s word. I would say team spirit is the key to sucess.

back post: Thanks for grammar correction. :wave:

Seriously, I'd rather Ancelotti drop Torres if he insists on Malouda starting. I'm not going get into the whole debate of is he or isn't he ignoring Torres. Whatever the motivations, it's clear they have very little interaction and chemistry. Watch the game again, I bet Torres passes the ball to Malouda more than the other way around--issue is that Torres is supposed to the striker and Malouda the midfielder. This has happened game after game whenever they have been on the pitch.

Bringing this over from the ratings thread, yes greedy Malouda made an appearance again today. The Torres thing aside, he just seems really desperate to score. How else can one explain the wild shots from tight angles that he must know have very little chance of going in?

It's probably time for him to be 'rotated' a little more often now. He was the worst player on the pitch today and lately he's been more of a detriment to the team than an advantage. And afterall, if Drogba can be benched there's no reason why he can't be either. Or as an alternative, play him when Drogba plays. He seems more willing to work with DD than he does Fernando at this point, for whatever reason.