test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Help a Friend!

Started by Steve,

101 posts in this topic

Ok for everyone that has not heard a member of our Forum Vincent is fighting Leukaemia. I have spoken to Vincent and we are going to help him as much as we can. So Vincent has sent me his email address which is connected to his Paypal account and anybody that wants to donate some money please send me a private message with the amout you are going to donate and i will send you his email address. I will also post on this thread what you have donated!

Hello everyone,

:(

The night of 31 december, me and a friend of me went to a pub. We had loads of fun, when we were bored we wanted to go somewhere else so we left the pub to go to public square. There would be firework and stuff, when I was walking i had much pain in my foot. Next day I went to the doctor and they said I had to buy an heel-pad or however you call it. Only if it would get worse. Next days the pain was gone, view days later my knee really hurts. I went to the doctor again and he said I should go to the hospital and prick some blood. Next day I got called from the hospital I had to come over and stay the night at the hospital. I went to the hospital and next day I had bone marrow puncture. Next day they would say what the diagnose was, and it was leukaemia.

I was very shocked so were my mom and my dad. Now the first chemotherapy is done, I'm bald now and I've lost a lot of weight. I had to stay in the hospital for 4 weeks and I had to stay in my room for 4 weeks. Now I'm at home for 10 days, tuesday I'll have bone marrow puncture again. And wednesday they will tell me if the chemotherapy did their work. Monday in 2 weeks I'll go to the hospital again to stay there again for 4 weeks or longer, then I'll have chemotherapy again. If that all worked out well I'll have bone marrow transplantation later.

Sorry for my bad English!

Never Surrender,

Vincent

I have made this page for Vincent as a request from him!

Target: £100.00

Raised so far: £47.00

Donations:

Steve. - £10.00

Tortilla9 - £10.00

Zashko - £5.00

Zagger - £2.00

Randall - £10.00

Ray - £10.00 + £2.82 Gift Aid

Thanks for everything Steve, means a lot to me what you're doing! :worship:

Will donate once I get paid, stay strong Vincent!

Thanks buddy!

A little update for everyone that might be intrested, tomorrow I'll have bone marrow puncture. Wednesday I get to know if the first chemo therapy did their work! Very nervous for tomorrow already, hope I'll get some sleep this night. Wednesday is the big day!

Vincent

Thanks for everything Steve, means a lot to me what you're doing! :worship:

Thanks buddy!

A little update for everyone that might be intrested, tomorrow I'll have bone marrow puncture. Wednesday I get to know if the first chemo therapy did their work! Very nervous for tomorrow already, hope I'll get some sleep this night. Wednesday is the big day!

Vincent

Hope everything goes well mate! You are very welcome!

Vincent,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My daughter, 16 years old, was diagnosed with cancer at 17 months old. She had months of chemotherapy, a kidney removed, part of a lung removed, more chemotherapy, too many blood transfusions to count, lost her hair. She has now been in remission over 14 years and we are truly blessed to have her with us.

It is a fight but people (family, friends, and complete strangers) proved to me and they'll prove to you and your family their capacity for generosity of spirit and prayers.

God bless.

T9

LDN Blue and epicsarah-ous like this

Thankyou so much for your donation :)

Vincent will be very happy!

I am donating, not until Thursday unfortunately.

Any sized donation at any time is more than appreciated, mate! If twenty members all donate something, even something like £1, I'm sure it would all be well-received.

Any sized donation at any time is more than appreciated, mate! If twenty members all donate something, even something like £1, I'm sure it would all be well-received.

That's so true, obviously I will also donate something myself.

I'll donate £10 when I get onto my own computer, cant remember my paypal details.

Vincent mate, keep the chin up mate and good luck for tomorrow. I hope you get some positive news.

PS.....I wouldn't worry about being bald. Its a solar panel for a sex machine.......well that's my excuse :)

BlueLion., Steve, Jim and 1 other like this

I'll donate £10 when I get onto my own computer, cant remember my paypal details.

Vincent mate, keep the chin up mate and good luck for tomorrow. I hope you get some positive news.

PS.....I wouldn't worry about being bald. Its a solar panel for a sex machine.......well that's my excuse :)

Not if you also lose your eyebrows and eyelashes! Today I had bone marrow puncture, tomorrow they tell me the (GOOD!!!!) news. Bone marrow puncture hurts very much because they cannot numb the bone. Thanks for your donation mate!

I don't have much money for myself, since i'm only 15, but i have a fiver left over for fixing someones pc. I would be more than happy to make a donation with it, obviously if it is credit details i can make a deal with someone. However It is a shame, i know Vincent as a good poster and a good Chelsea fan. I'll do my best.

I don't have much money for myself, since i'm only 15, but i have a fiver left over for fixing someones pc. I would be more than happy to make a donation with it, obviously if it is credit details i can make a deal with someone. However It is a shame, i know Vincent as a good poster and a good Chelsea fan. I'll do my best.

Thanks mate!

How you feeling mate, how did everything go?

I'm leaving in 15 minutes, then half an hour later I get to hear if they chemotherapy did their thing!

I'm leaving in 15 minutes, then half an hour later I get to hear if they chemotherapy did their thing!

Fingers crossed mate. I really hope it did.

My prayers are with you mate! Hope everything works out for the best!