test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Chelsea Pre-Cut Renders

Started by Jim,

296 posts in this topic

Couple more : Just a little note but these small ones are just thumbnails so to get the real sizes just click the image yeah.

th_Cesc%20Mask_zpshafq6ar5.png th_eden-hazard%20Over%20There_zpsegmcjrx th_Jose%20Mourinho%20League%20Cup_zps1ut th_John%20Terry%20Chelsea_zpsfuqhalxa.pn

Dont know if these are of use to anyone? And if anyones got any requests or needs summet rendering just gimme a shout yeah.

th_Mou%20Premiership%20Winners%20Crown_z th_Mou%20Prem%20Champs%202006_zpsvypebg0 th_JT%20and%20Cahill_zps8o4qrq2x.png

th_Costa%20Chelsea%20Premiership%20Winne th_Fabregas%20Mask%20Scores_zpsnhycur4t. th_Eden%20Hazard%20Fighting%20mood_zpsej

This was opening day when all the lads were revealed to us. Just so we can do a 'Where are they now' at the start of the new season.

(Took bloody ages to cut it!)

ChelseaFCSquad2014-15_zps83dbf246.png

stroey likes this

Doesnt seem anyone makes any use of these so I wont bother doing any more.

If anyone would like anything cutting just send me a Msg and I'll hapiply do owt you want.

TheIceMan likes this

Listen guys I need a favor. If you come across any stocks (photos) of any of our new lads, AS GOOD QUALITY AND AS BIG AS YOU CAN FIND ALSO IN CHELSEA GEAR - will you please save them and send them to me so I can cut them. Its just I,m a bit stuck for time and my normal long chats with Mr Google are few and far between. Its just as theyre new lads the media haven't got many pictures of them. This goes for Falcao,PedroAsmir,Baba,Papy,Kenedy,Traore. In action or training.

Ta

th_lamps.png th_Drogba%20Premiership%20League%20Cup.p th_Costa%20Spread.png th_Costa%20with%20PL%20Cup.png

th_Falcao%20CFC%202.png th_Falcao%20CFC%201.png th_Falcao%20CFC%203.png th_Pedro%20and%20Cescy%20Chelsea.png

th_Pedro.png th_Kenedy.png th_Baba.png th_Asmir%20Begovic.png

Appy polly loggies with the pixel quality of some of these but beggars cant be choosers and I can only cut whats available. But least theyre here IF needed yeah.

PLEASE send me any GOOD QUALITY NEW images you come across as large as you can get them cause I just dont get the time to search Google now.

th_dominic-solanke.png th_Diego%20Costa%2019%20Chelsea.png th_Pedro%20Rodriguez.png th_kurt%20Happy%20zouma.png th_Traore.png th_Pedro%20Chelsea_1.png th_Kenedy%20Chelsea.png th_bertrand-traore.png th_Diego%2019_1.png th_Eden%20Hazard%203_1.png th_branislav_ivanovic.png th_Moses.png th_Happy%20Goal%20v%20North%20London%203 th_Happy%20Goal%20v%20North%20London.png th_RLC%20CFC%202.png th_Happy%20Goal%20v%20North%20London%202 th_RLC%20CFC.png th_Oscar%20Hero.png

Couple of newies.

Anyone find some GOOD quality BIG images of N'Golo,Batman in kit do me a fave and stick them in here for me please yeah! Ta ;)

Thumbnails so click to enlarge.

th_michy_batshuayi_antonio_conte.png  th_Michy%20Batshuayi.png  th_Conte%20tracksuit.png  th_Michy%20Batshuayi%20New%20Shirt.png

th_Conte%20Clap.png  th_Michy%20Batshuayi%205.png

mccg and Beigl like this