The Pro Wrestling thread

Steve

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put in smileys my reaction

8I *Scrolling youtube* - 8) *Seen someone post a theme* - 8D *Watched the IF YOU SMELL* - XD *Watched him come out (not laughing face but pure enjoyment of happyness face* - *Explodes*

Finally THE GREAT ONE RETURNS after a good 7 years and a good last 4-5 of them were terrible filled to the brim with this monkey never give up soldier they call cena

Also booker t and Big daddy cool diesel returned too so maybe they will be in action maybe.i dunno yet but i like both of them too

But man if you grew up with this guy like i did when i was about 4-7 years old and a big wrestling fan like myself you would probably just wanna mark out for the guy because he was epic.

Now where did the masked kane go.......and the keys hopefully to the exit door for wrestlers like cena and most of nexus

ahhh i loved this guy, what a monster of a body im not gay or what so ever (I'm married) but this man was unbeliveable... loved his way to fight in the wwf, oh dare what times... watchte stone cold steve austin, but go bit back futher, Tatanka, Lex Luger, Razer Ramon, Macho Man, Yokozuna, Ed Hardy in his old days, Undertaker oh fuck wait the british bulldog... great memories...

but he won't go back forever he'll just be there for the wrestlemania XXIII as far as I'm informed...

why should he? he is a pretty good actor, really i was one of his doubters but he has done great in every movie he has acted in, Be Cool, Welcome to the Jungle, Walking tall etc...

Ah I remember the days of WWF.. Back in primary school when that's all everyone would talk about, The Rock, HHH & Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Haven't watched it in about 10-ish years now, nice to see him return to his roots though.

Same.

Seeing The Rock brings back good memories.

Watched it from 1999 to about 2004, then it got so shit so didn't watch it since then. Took interest in the Edge - Orton feud a bit and Kane and Undertaker bringing back memories a month or so ago but now i can watch it a bit more if the rock is back. I wont watch it religiously like friday nights i used to always watch Raw and Saturday mornings i watched smackdown, but i'll certainly take more interest than the last 5 years or so. Wanna see another Rock - Triple H showdown

Need Austin back in some capacity tho.

still not the same..back in the days WWF was gold with Angle, Jericho, The Rock, Stone Cold. They made the show a lot more juvenile and cliche now.

Angle was awesome, always thought he was very underrated. Provided a lot of comic relief, in his time.

Great to see The Rock back, I still won't watch the live shows, cause I can't bear watching the other wrestlers. But I'll definately follow along his storyline atleast.