The Pro Wrestling thread

Steve

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge fan of WWE, have been since I was like 6 or younger :). I know theres a few fans on here! I don't give a shit if it's FAKE, its entertainment so nobody start that crap haha. Who's watching Elimination Chamber tonight? I think I might, working early-ish tomorrow haha.

Watched it from around 1999 when it was at its best with Austin, Rock, Triple H, DX, Kane, Taker etc. I stopped watching it when it changed to WWE from WWF because it just went rapidly downhill and some of the Champions they get now and gimmicks are crap.

The attitude era was awesome to watch. I don't care that its fake, so are movies and soaps so i count it like that. When i was younger i used to watch Raw religiously on a friday night then smackdown on saturday mornings. Loved it lol. I started watching it again a bit when taker n kane started feuding again because it brought back old time memories. Now the rock is back, might watch more.

Might watch it tonight. Aint watched a PPV event for ages. Now i start work at midday, i have time.

I remember Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero when they were at their best!

R.I.P those two men!

Both legends! The wrestling world misses them so much. Ill never forget when Eddie passed away. I was sick and didn't go to school that day. I was such a wrestling nerd back then i sat on the WWE website refreshing it. While i was refreshing it the breaking news that he passed away came up and i just started crying :( Very sad day.

Sid viciouses leg break was like freaking horrific.makes you wonder how they survive that stuff

Anyone here a Nwo fan rather than a DX fan. i loved that group So damn dominant and so damn cool way better than dx in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLf87AMvYj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-3eCtzuPA

Honestly dx couldnt do that