test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Pro Wrestling thread

Started by Steve,

389 posts in this topic

I Love wm 17 but the best match for me on it was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIYsYFzcc9c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJIRlLSduQ4

And i mean the triple h sledge shot on undertaker and the undertaker kicking out still remains one of if not the BIGGEST Heart stopper for me

And the last ride in this match was the best last ride by the undertaker imo

It was the best match by far because the Rock - Austin was a complete let down and Stone Cold turning heel. The best part of the taker, HHH match was the tombstone tho lol, it had been ages since it was done. I love the tombstone piledriver lol. Got pissed off everytime i saw him use the last ride.

I didn't like the American Badass Undertaker though, i was so glad he turned back to normal.

I actually prefer TNA, only for 1 reason Ric Flair. That guy cracks me up looks like he is gonna keel over when he does a promo WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

I used to watch TNA. Back in 2005 I saw AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels for the X-Division title. One of the best matches I've ever seen, only several from the old WWF/E match up to it.

Haven't seen it in a while. Are they all still there?

AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are. Daniels got released but wrestles under a mask for TNA sometimes as contracted to ROH.

AJ is the best current wrestler in the world.....

I used to watch TNA. Back in 2005 I saw AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels for the X-Division title. One of the best matches I've ever seen, only several from the old WWF/E match up to it.

Haven't seen it in a while. Are they all still there?

They released Daniels?! :|

God TNA is really slipping up. Heard they got rid of their 6-sided ring, tried to start their own Monday Night Wars and basically are trying to turn into a new WWC? I knew they'd fuck it up with Bischoff there. All that's missing is Paul Heyman and then they really would go under.

It's a shame really, because TNA was excellent in terms of actual wrestling. Their tag-team was better, diva department was better and X-Division (or Cruiserweight, as known in WWF). AJ was one of the best in the WORLD, Joe was lethal and Angle had found a new home. Sting was also a great legend.

It's all fantasy in the end, of course, but its a shame they sold out. Jarrett must be heartbroken. Can't believe his wife died either :\

Well he is remarried now to Kurts Angles ex!!!!!! - they are making an angle out of it currently.

They will never be bigger than WWE but Hogan and Bischoff nearly drove them out of business....when they came in it was a joke Daniels relased the true TNA talent put on the backburner and they even brought in complete s**t like the Nasty Boys and Scott Hall who is a border line alcoholic!!!!!

Thankfully they went back to Thursdays and the ratings have picked up now that the Hardy boys are there along with Mr Kennedy and RVD...turning the Hardy's heel was a good move....

To be honest, I don't think anyone expects them to try and actually become bigger than the WWE, since it's a monopoly. However, what was different, and better, about TNA was they stayed true to the roots of wrestling. Their storylines focused more on the wrestling than some sitcom. For example the Main Even Mafia vs TNA Frontline was all about, who was better than who in the ring.

Speaking of MEM, I hear Booker & Nash have jumped ship? :lol:

They have signed deals with WWE, but this was obviously done to stop them resigning with TNA....Booker commentates on Smackdown and Nash has signed a "legends" contract....which means he has to attend autograph signings and promotions for them....They don't actually wrestle

To be honest, I don't think anyone expects them to try and actually become bigger than the WWE, since it's a monopoly. However, what was different, and better, about TNA was they stayed true to the roots of wrestling. Their storylines focused more on the wrestling than some sitcom. For example the Main Even Mafia vs TNA Frontline was all about, who was better than who in the ring.

Speaking of MEM, I hear Booker & Nash have jumped ship? :lol:

Well he is remarried now to Kurts Angles ex!!!!!! - they are making an angle out of it currently.

They will never be bigger than WWE but Hogan and Bischoff nearly drove them out of business....when they came in it was a joke Daniels relased the true TNA talent put on the backburner and they even brought in complete s**t like the Nasty Boys and Scott Hall who is a border line alcoholic!!!!!

Thankfully they went back to Thursdays and the ratings have picked up now that the Hardy boys are there along with Mr Kennedy and RVD...turning the Hardy's heel was a good move....

I think they are slowly heading back in the right direction. I watch TNA every week and have only started getting back into the WWE in the last few weeks. The talent in TNA is so much better and i dont watch wrestling for the entertainment i watch it for the sport. AJ styles is amazing, i seen him live with WWA back in 2005. He fought Jerry Lynn, one of the greatest matches i have ever seen.

I think TNA need to stop all these angles with stables, its too much like WCW days and its going to get them no where.

This is also the MAN.Love him on tna love it when he rips into flair

Stables wise yes there delving too much into that now.

2008 mem vs originals

2009 mem vs originals/mem vs that team international group (forgot their name)

2010 immortal vs whoever got in their way

2011 Fortune vs immortal.

Miss it when they used to have good feuds with freaking epic matches like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK57LHefRGQ

Thats Vince Russo for you, he is head writer at TNA. Heyman would have joined but wanted to much of the business than Dixie was prepared to give him.

Don't know if you read spoliers or not but an old face comes back and wins the title in a few weeks - give you a clue they did the exact same thing as WWE have just done with the Undertaker.....

I think they are slowly heading back in the right direction. I watch TNA every week and have only started getting back into the WWE in the last few weeks. The talent in TNA is so much better and i dont watch wrestling for the entertainment i watch it for the sport. AJ styles is amazing, i seen him live with WWA back in 2005. He fought Jerry Lynn, one of the greatest matches i have ever seen.

I think TNA need to stop all these angles with stables, its too much like WCW days and its going to get them no where.

I Hear Its Taker Vs Triple H At this WM.Gawd seriously looking forward to that match up.But ill be less sure of a taker victory and it probably wont be as good as the WM17 Taker Vs HHH But still a match of the titans none the less

Now rock and Cena have a little war here.Anything less than a rock bottom and a peoples elbow onto cenas candy ass at WM would be a disapointment

I cant help but imagine Sheamus vs Diesel at WM.

Taker won't lose the streak to Triple H - he'll win with Hunter retiring.....

Think they will put the title back on Cena - Miz can't carry the company, Rock will tease a screw to Cena then count the 3....

More likely to be Nash v Big Show...

I Hear Its Taker Vs Triple H At this WM.Gawd seriously looking forward to that match up.But ill be less sure of a taker victory and it probably wont be as good as the WM17 Taker Vs HHH But still a match of the titans none the less

Now rock and Cena have a little war here.Anything less than a rock bottom and a peoples elbow onto cenas candy ass at WM would be a disapointment

I cant help but imagine Sheamus vs Diesel at WM.