The Pro Wrestling thread

Steve

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good wrestler. Need to push the new talent so it's a good thing.

They didn't put that as a justifiable thing though, they didn't show enough of his tealent and let his job too much to Y2J. Can see why, but the win does seem hollow and rushed. Though could become a good storyline/rivalry maybe.

They didn't put that as a justifiable thing though, they didn't show enough of his tealent and let his job too much to Y2J. Can see why, but the win does seem hollow and rushed. Though could become a good storyline/rivalry maybe.

I agree in terms of it being a shit ending but technically he is quite gifted. From watching NXT anyway.

This has been one of the worst Wrestlemanias ever.

I don't know the worst wrestlemania was the one with HHH Vs Randy Orton and John Cena Vs Big Show Vs Edge

I remember paying for that and complely regretting it, it was just so shit. The only good match was The Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels, that match was just great.

Why?

It's just a bit of a joke I think compared to previous Wrestlemanias. It's lost its spark a bit. I've been so bored watching this. Del Rio vs. Swagger is a shit World Heavyweight Title match IMO.

I don't know the worst wrestlemania was the one with HHH Vs Randy Orton and John Cena Vs Big Show Vs Edge

I remember paying for that and complely regretting it, it was just so shit. The only good match was The Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels, that match was just great.

Taker vs. Shawn Michaels saved that Wrestlemania definitely. One of the most epic showdowns in WWE history - they built up the story very nicely.

It's just a bit of a joke I think compared to previous Wrestlemanias. It's lost its spark a bit. I've been so bored watching this. Del Rio vs. Swagger is a shit World Heavyweight Title match IMO.

Taker vs. Shawn Michaels saved that Wrestlemania definitely. One of the most epic showdowns in WWE history - they built up the story very nicely.

WM25 or 26 ? If it was 26 i didnt enjoy that because Shawn Micheals was one of my favourite wrestlers of all time...