Best Keeper in Chelsea's history

Tomo

65 members have voted

1. 1. Best goallie in Chelsea's history (select 1)

• Petr Cech
    • Peter Bonnetti
    • Carlo Cudicini
    • Ed Ge Geoy
    • Other (please state)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petr Cech is the best and most consistent. My favourite is Cudicini but Cech is the best and this poll is about who's the best.

I feel safe when Cech is between the posts especially because of his height. Makes the defence have an easier job. He has his dodgy moments but no doubt he's the best ever for us and he's the best in the premiership.

Edited by OllieCFC

But I feel that Cech is not as powerful as before......after got hurt

And yet I think this has been his best season for us. Our defence now is nowhere near as good as it was in 04-06 and because we play expansive football we often get caught out at the back. Cech is the best goalkeeper in English football history.

And yet I think this has been his best season for us. Our defence now is nowhere near as good as it was in 04-06 and because we play expansive football we often get caught out at the back. Cech is the best goalkeeper in English football history.

He is unbelievable good, despite his plaudits id still say he is vastly under-rated.

No non Chelsea fan thinks he is as good as Schmeichel but the stats suggest he is better than him, he walked into the premiership at the age of 22 and broke all of his records with ease, id say he is better than Buffon and Cassilas aswell infact the only keeper ive seen (im my lifetime) that compares to Cech is the Valencia one with blonde hair cant remember his name, hes retired now (ill kick myself when i do because i use to watch Valencia a lot), he was a class act aswell.

He is unbelievable good, despite his plaudits id still say he is vastly under-rated.

No non Chelsea fan thinks he is as good as Schmeichel but the stats suggest he is better than him, he walked into the premiership at the age of 22 and broke all of his records with ease, id say he is better than Buffon and Cassilas aswell infact the only keeper ive seen (im my lifetime) that compares to Cech is the Valencia one with blonde hair cant remember his name, hes retired now (ill kick myself when i do because i use to watch Valencia a lot), he was a class act aswell.

Canizares ?carloeyebrow.jpeg

As much as i like Petr,still think Buffon is better than him.