Show Your Desktop

James

:lol: :lol: what the heck!

LOL A black backgroung uses less power than colored ones, I'm a total freak about stuff like that :lol: . Any more than 6 icons on the desktop gives me a headache and I have my icons on the right just because everyone has them on the left. :P

As I said originally, probably not worth sharing..

Urgh photobucket is crap.

Could you share that epic wallpaper? :)

ok, I'm going to have to upload it though because it was a quick wallpaper I did on Photoshop. I'll make an imageshack account I think, then just add the link when it's done

EDIT: Here you go mate: (quite grainy, but when its set as wallpaper on my 17" desktop it looks much better, view image to get the full size)

juanmatawallper.jpg

ok, I'm going to have to upload it though because it was a quick wallpaper I did on Photoshop. I'll make an imageshack account I think, then just add the link when it's done

EDIT: Here you go mate: (quite grainy, but when its set as wallpaper on my 17" desktop it looks much better, view image to get the full size)

juanmatawallper.jpg

Very good stuff.

DQfUh0.png

Haha I see your logic. Have you tried moving the page file to your D: drive and upping your virtual memory?

Meh to lazy to mess around with that. I play FIFA from time to time or Arkham City and that's it. I'm done with videogames :P

No... videogames?.....

what.gif

I played every decent game from 2003 until now. RPGs, MMOs, Shooters, RTS, Simulations etc...I simply don't have the passion I had before. Playing games for more then 6hours daily was completely normal to me before.

Now, I start the game, play a bit and then I get bored and get the deja vu feel. There are some much more important things in life.

I'm glad I can't play them anymore, there is so much time in life when you don't waste half a day staring at monitor...

I played every decent game from 2003 until now. RPGs, MMOs, Shooters, RTS, Simulations etc...I simply don't have the passion I had before. Playing games for more then 6hours daily was completely normal to me before.

Now, I start the game, play a bit and then I get bored and get the deja vu feel. There are some much more important things in life.

I'm glad I can't play them anymore, there is so much time in life when you don't waste half a day staring at monitor...

Actually in fairness, I moved in with my girlfriend 6 months ago and I only play a few hours a week now. It's quite nice to enjoy other things at the weekends rather than sitting on my arse for hours at a time in front of a screen (seeing as I do that at work for 9 hours a day anyway).

Actually in fairness, I moved in with my girlfriend 6 months ago and I only play a few hours a week now. It's quite nice to enjoy other things at the weekends rather than sitting on my arse for hours at a time in front of a screen (seeing as I do that at work for 9 hours a day anyway).

Exactly ;)

But enough, we are going off topic.