Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

Mario Gomez has claimed Chelsea made a 42millions euros (£35.7million) bid for his services during the January transfer window.

"I only found out about the offer after the club had turned it down.. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I am already at a top club and I am playing where I always wanted to."

25 years old, currently highest goal scorer in the Bundesliga. But I doubt he'll switch from Bayern to Chelsea.

Thoughts?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres is worth even more than we paid him for. He's the best striker in the world and comparing players like Mario Gomes to him is ridiculous. I doubt Gomez is worth 20 million, let alone 36.

Torrer will be worth 50 millions if he win 3 Premier League ( and play a decisive role in 3 seasons), if he help in a decisive way Chelsea to win at least 1 Champios League, and be named player of the year by FIFA, otherwise he wont be worth that. We paid half for Didier, and I doubt Torrer will be twice better than him.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Surely we should sign the man who won the Champions League for us? Along with a statue outside the ground.

Also, if we do move to Battersea, you know the stand that is the one tier 15,000 seater? I propose we call it 'The Mario Gomez Stand'.

Sign him up so we can show our appreciation!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You