test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

People should look at the game right now. He is showing exactly why Mou is going after him.
Excellent through balls that have almost led to two goals from Costa already, and his passing is very neat.

People should look at the game right now. He is showing exactly why Mou is going after him.

Excellent through balls that have almost led to two goals from Costa already, and his passing is very neat.

Also missed a good chance with a header :) and a pen

Also missed a good chance with a header :) and a pen

The pen was bad but I really don't care about it, we have hazard for them. The header was not that great of a chance, and Cesc is not exactly known for his aerial play anyway. What matters is that he is doing what he is supposed to well.

RAC1 reports Chelsea has retracted the offer for Cesc Fàbregas! I find it insanely unlikely but that's football.

He also said that PSG president will block Marquinhos move to Barca too. Haha just need for Rakitic to be off too. Yh you can tell he is talking bull

Impressive long range passing and lobs over the top as you would expect.

Thought Xabi Alonso was the best player on the pitch that first half. Still absolutely top class.

Barbara likes this

I missed his pen miss. Was it a good save by the opposing GK?

Nope, skied it.

How is it possible that no media has been able to ask him about his future over the past few days? lol

Nope, skied it.

How is it possible that no media has been able to ask him about his future over the past few days? lol

Not good then. LOL!

It is as if his impending departure is still a secret.

I missed his pen miss. Was it a good save by the opposing GK?

It was bad, but not as bad as your miss of his penalty miss! :Goober:

#Missception

It was bad, but not as bad as your miss of his penalty miss! :Goober:

#Missception

LOL!

I only watched the end of the match. ;)

I hate when players do the stop start pens like Cesc does. It shows that you're worrying about what the keepers going to do rather than having complete confidence in what you yourself are going to do.

Hazard takes the perfect penalty. Doesn't even look up at the keeper and knows exactly where he's going to put it.

Patrick Bamford likes this

I hate when players do the stop start pens like Cesc does. It shows that you're worrying about what the keepers going to do rather than having complete confidence in what you yourself are going to do.

Hazard takes the perfect penalty. Doesn't even look up at the keeper and knows exactly where he's going to put it.

wtf are you talking about? Looking at The keeper is the ONLY thing Hazard does when he takes penalties.
haranr, JDY and Barbara like this