-----Ivan------Luiz--------Terry---Cole---

-----------------------Mikel--------------------

------------Essien*------------Malouda------

---------------------Lampard------------------

-------------Torres-----------Drogba---------

eyebrows.gif

*= or Ramires

I like very much.:goodpost:

NO team could deal with that. If Carlo would just stick to that every week ( it may take time and look a bit rusty at first) we will conquer all before us.And i'm even tempted to include Barca in that.

Then you've got Bos,Anelka,Kalou,Josh,Zhirkov,Alex,Yossi (eventually) good strong bench too.

I'd suggest benching him tbh. We don't want another Drogba-Marseille love affair.

I'm not getting the same vibes from our Nando. I think he secretly hates them a bit now after seeing his shirt burned etc. I think he will be more than eager to shut the gobshites up.

Where as that Marseille game was just a pointless glorified friendly or a Drogba testimonial.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien - Mikel - Lampard

Torres - Drogba - Anelka

or

Cech

Essien - Mikel - Lampard

Anelka - Torres/Drogba

Drogba/Torres

or

Cech

Essien - Mikel - Lampard

Aneka

Torres - Drogba

Drogba doesn't deserve a place in starting eleven...

Agree.

Cech

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Anelka

Kalou - Torres

We will destroy Liverpool if we play like we did today, especially if Anelka plays like he did today.

Ancelloti just said Torres HAS to play as a striker.

And he's right. You don't buy a striker for 50 mil and play him on the sides. Would make no sense at all.

:o I thought I was the only one?! So do I! But I'd hate to see him back at the Bridge... For them! :unsure:

No your not the only one! Ha I said I hated him when he first left but I didnt mean it, I was just angry lol. I cried when he signed for liverpool (how embarrassing!) I know i seem to say everyone is my favourite but he actually was my number one player! I can't hate him. It will make me sick to see him playing at the bridge in a scum jersey...:(

Hey ! Everybody seems to forgot Malouda :huh:

See this is what we have missed...competition for places!

Even though I didn't want us to spunk £50m I'm just happy for genuine compeititon for places and as a result a stronger team and bench.

If we can avoid any serious injuries in the next few months then it's going to be a crazy end to the season! :D