Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Torres WILL score in this game... we just don't know who for until the end of the transfer window :lol:

now nicely relieved, I must admit I thought he would stay there. Thank god it didn't happen!

What a home debut this match could be for Nando :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------Cech--------------------

-----Ivan------Luiz--------Terry---Cole---

-----------------------Mikel--------------------

------------Essien*------------Malouda------

---------------------Lampard------------------

-------------Torres-----------Drogba---------

eyebrows.gif

*= or Ramires

Nando made his home debut for scums against Chelsea and scored. Now it looks like Nando's home debut for Chelsea will be against scums. How poetic. EPIC!

Really want chicken now!!

Its gana be mental if he does play,even more so if he scores.Wont be left with a Shed End in one piece probably

Almost guaranteed he'll start on the bench.

With 60 mins on the clock or thereabouts, he'll come on to rapturous applause and much gnashing of the odd scouse tooth

I reckon Torres will start on Sunday.Seriously.

I don't think Torres will start. 4-3-3 with Anelka and Malouda I'd imagine.

Liverpool team, whats likely? Carroll is injured, so I guess Suarez will play up on his own supported by Kuyt/Maxi?

Reina

Kelly Agger Skrtel Johnson

Meireles Lucas

Kuyt Gerrard Maxi

Suarez

Chelsea's new £50m signing Fernando Torres has said it would be "destiny" to score against former club Liverpool when the teams meet on Sunday.

By coincidence, the Spaniard could make his debut for the Blues against the side he left on Monday.

The 26-year-old striker has not asked to be left out of the Premier League clash and stated: "It is like destiny."

He admitted: "It is not perfect but if I have the chance to play, I will do my best and hopefully I can score."

---------------------------

Source: BBC Football

---------------------------

I really hope he does!! First goal for Chelsea, against the Reds, that would be brilliant!! :D :blue scalf:

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool FT

Suarez makes in 1-0 in the 56th minute. Torres 84th and 92nd minute goals to win :blue scalf:

But seriously, I expect a tough game and I do not expect Torres to set the game on fire straight away and like FB said he will probably start on the bench. We cannot forget all about Suarez, Liverpool still have some quality players and it will be a very close fought game!