The TalkChelsea Twitter transfer Tweets thread

BlueLion.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, yesterday he seemed more sure that we will have him lol. Or, i guess, that's just some random numbers.

Yesterday he said Lukaku close to moving to Chelsea, and today he said 80%.... still almost the same thing imo :D

According to MarcoSilva, our chances of signing the following players:

"Neymar 60% Lukaku 80% VDW 80% Aguero 40% Modric 40%"

neymar, aguero, lukaku, torres, Drogba, kalou, anelka, malouda, sturridge...wub.gif

neymar, aguero, lukaku, torres, Drogba, kalou, anelka, malouda, sturridge...wub.gif

Anelka will most likely leave

I don't think we will get Aguero and Neymar, it will be one of the 2.

And Lukaku might have to go out on loan :)

Ps: I really hope we sell Kalou!

• 1 month later...

Sky Correspondent Bailey : http://twitter.com/SkyGraemeBailey

Roberto Di Matteo is being linked with return to Chelsea as Andre Villas Boas's assistant .

Early stages of even a rumour as it stands right now but would be delighted if it were true . One synonymous with the faithful and its interesting that AVB is doing what Mourinho did at every club he went to - get an ex pro into the backroom who has an endearing history with the club.

BluesChronicle Dan Levene Reports suggest Luka Modric will today tell Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy that he wants a transfer to Chelsea.

http://twitter.com/#...nsfer%20Chelsea

I think that Levy knows that already, no need telling it again :whistling:

Submit a transfer request Luka and we shall help you free yourself!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You