The TalkChelsea Twitter transfer Tweets thread

BlueLion.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. But at the same time we do the most to support the man too, we spent £50million on him, so we must build to also accommodate him.

The good thing about Aguero is, he's a natural goal scorer too who can play in the CF role, so even if Torres isn't scoring at least Aguero would.

I see where you're coming from. And I'd be okay with you at some extend. I mean, to buy someone like Benayoun who is more or less cheap, okay, but to buy another superstar to accomodate our biggest transfert... I find that overdone.

ps : if that's true that Lukaku is near a Chelsea player, then no for Aguero.

And I hope it isn't for a £20m fee...

ps : if that's true that Lukaku is near a Chelsea player, then no for Aguero.

And I hope it isn't for a £20m fee...

Yeah agree to that.

The club needs to wait on a new manager before making such decisions to be honest. If he decides we play the same style under Mourinho, Hiddink & Ancelotti then yes to Lukaku as they all used Drogba as the big, strong, centre forward target man.

However a new manager could prefer an - on the ground game - when he'd prefer sleeky attackers who'll run at defenders and dribble around to score. I.e. Neymar & Aguero & co. If the club make transfers before a new manager is appointed, it'll say a lot about how things are run at the club :lol:

Yeah but.. Anyone could make that up. It's an obvious thing to write.

Star asks to leave = Big clubs "making bids"

True but it has some logic to it. I'm still thinking that he'll end up in Madrid, we'll take Lukaku and/or Neymar. I prefer Agüero

True but it has some logic to it. I'm still thinking that he'll end up in Madrid, we'll take Lukaku and/or Neymar. I prefer Agüero

Don't think Real..

Perhaps City or Us. There's not a lot of teams who need him. City have enough attacking options. I remember Tottenham was interested, but now that's they've failed to qualify for Europe he won't go there. If we did bid, I guess we'd be favourites?

Don't think Real..

Perhaps City or Us. There's not a lot of teams who need him. City have enough attacking options. I remember Tottenham was interested, but now that's they've failed to qualify for Europe he won't go there. If we did bid, I guess we'd be favourites?

I would say so depending on who our manager is going to be.

You're wrong about one thing, Tottenham did qualify for Europe - Europa League awaits! :Goober:

By the way, is that "you can't join Real Madrid" clause in Agüero's contract really there? Or is it wishful thinking?

@MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva Now on Chelsea and Lukaku, we received a call in the afternoon from our source at Chelsea. Roman Abramovich is said to have had a meeting in the morning with the directors and outlined his plans. He is to have said he wants the following 'more attacking football' 'Barcelona like', 'quality players', 'younger squad'. Player exits were mentionned as was Uefa's financial fair play policy. Chelsea are also in 'close contact' with Christophe Henrotay agent of Lukaku and are confident they can sign him.

Main point is Chelsea won't buy/announce any signings until some current players leave first.

Don't think Real..

Who knows, players like to say "It's every players dream to play for Real Madrid" and lets not forget who is current RM coach now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You