The Betting Thread

Ollie

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put £10 on Arsenal & Chelsea to win just before the Arsenal - City game. Come on Chelsea, redeem yourself from last years game that cost me £60. I'd get £48 if we win today.

Actually Spurs are in the Premiership and Blackpool are in the Championship :P

It's so hard predicting championship games, that league is too tight. Tottenham fucked me too and i loved it :lol:

Actually Spurs are in the Premiership and Blackpool are in the Championship :P

It's so hard predicting championship games, that league is too tight. Tottenham fucked me too and i loved it :lol:

I know.. but I want that the Spurs and the Tangerines downgrade :D Spurs in Championship and Blackpool in League One.. But Blackpool now are in Play-off zone

The Last year Leeds united made me lose 10.000 euro! Mate, I'm not Lucky :banghead:

Never rely on dirty scum filled Leeds.

Anyway, i need to try n find the odds for Chelsea to lose their next 4 games. Might be quite low odds tho.

I Hate also Leeds! Wednesday play Marseille vs Montpellier 2 @2.50 I think it is guaranteed, Marseille fans have asked at the team to lose this match to make win the title at Montpellier and not at the PSG! Wow! Wednesday play City-WBA X2! Long scored for us! City are Loserden not Citizen!

Inter-Siena Over 2.5.. Inter's defense sucks.. Borussia Dortmund - Bayern 1 @2.50.. Meisterschale go again at the Signal Iduna Park!

I think Bayern will win at Dortmund and i also think City will hammer WBA. Marseille want their own team to lose? Wow well the players have to be professional. Players are mainly all friends anyway, they might really wanna win the game.

Montpellier could win tho. Marseille are playing terribly, a bit like us.

Inter - Siena over 2.5 goals.... yeah looks good.

Tough bet tho. Best of luck.

I think Bayern will win at Dortmund and i also think City will hammer WBA. Marseille want their own team to lose? Wow well the players have to be professional. Players are mainly all friends anyway, they might really wanna win the game.

Montpellier could win tho. Marseille are playing terribly, a bit like us.

Inter - Siena over 2.5 goals.... yeah looks good.

Tough bet tho. Best of luck.

in any case I think that I'll play this bet:

Marseille-Montpellier X2

Wolves-Arsenal 2

Brighton-Reading X2

Mainz-Koln 1

Sporting Gijon-Levante 2

Dortmund-Bayern Munchen 1 (Bayern next week play against Real Madrid.. I think someone will stand in the bench, Ribery or Robben)

There are two odds that I like

Wigan-Man United 1X

Man City-WBA X2

I try these two..

And Serie A bet:

Inter-Siena Over 2.5

Catania-Lecce Goal

Juve-Lazio 1

Fiorentina-Palermo Goal or 1X

As Roma-Udinese Over 2.5

Best of Luck! ;)

I Hate also Leeds! Wednesday play Marseille vs Montpellier 2 @2.50 I think it is guaranteed, Marseille fans have asked at the team to lose this match to make win the title at Montpellier and not at the PSG! Wow! Wednesday play City-WBA X2! Long scored for us! City are Loserden not Citizen!

Inter-Siena Over 2.5.. Inter's defense sucks.. Borussia Dortmund - Bayern 1 @2.50.. Meisterschale go again at the Signal Iduna Park!

Not betting related but I felt the need to say I fucking hate Leeds too, ever since 1970, and got my arse kicked from one end of the street to the other for supporting Chelsea in the final - having said that it made me all the more determined to stick with Chelsea. It's amazing the lasting impression a thick lip can have on a 7 year old.

Not betting related but I felt the need to say I fucking hate Leeds too, ever since 1970, and got my arse kicked from one end of the street to the other for supporting Chelsea in the final - having said that it made me all the more determined to stick with Chelsea. It's amazing the lasting impression a thick lip can have on a 7 year old.

Take a kicking for the team mate :lol: At least we won the final and completely screwed them in the '67 semi which is what matters the most.

WE HATE LEEDS!

Didn't wanna bet on Chelsea but...

got £10 on:

Liverpool vs Everton - Draw

Celtic vs Hearts - Celtic

Aberdeen vs Hibs - Aberdeen

Norwich vs Man City - Man City

And got 44p (epic!) on:

Liverpool vs Everton - Liverpool

Celtic vs Hearts - Hearts

Aberdeen vs Hibs - Hibs

Norwich vs Man City - Norwich