The Betting Thread

Ollie

You're a brave man not predicting draws in the Cardiff-Leicester (a nailed on 1-1) and the OL-Real games.

Yeah Cardiff could be my downfall, but i think Real will do it, its only 2 quid bit of fun bet anyway.

Just stuck 5r on Torres first scorer for tonight as well.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Cardiff could be my downfall, but i think Real will do it, its only 2 quid bit of fun bet anyway.

Just stuck 5r on Torres first scorer for tonight as well.

Just couldn't see Real beating OL, they're a far better team than their league position belies.

Real have some kind of Jinx with Lyon for some reason. I've lost way too much money in the last few weeks to even contemplate a bet for these lol. I even tried getting my tenner back on a 6 way accumulator, so banked on it was only 2-1 then suddenly Leyton Orient scored....

My luck is shocking.

Edited by OllieCFC

I bagged £125 yesterday after getting the correct score for Liverpool v Man Utd at odds of 25/1 with Ladbrokes blue%20scalf.gif.I also had a Liverpool-Wolves double at odds of nearly 9/1 but that was marred by Mark Halsey's inept refereeing :shoot::clown:.

Tonight i'm wavering on a 3-0 or 5-0 Chelsea win-14/1-40/1with Ladbrokes (respectively).

Fair play M.

Good when it comes together.

I had Crawley, QPR, Wet Spam, Leeds, and Lincoln all down for homes.

All came in apart from Lincoln (0-0). would have bagged £421 62, hence neighbours (liverpool fan) rubbish emptied out of his bin yesterday :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I bagged £125 yesterday after getting the correct score for Liverpool v Man Utd at odds of 25/1 with Ladbrokes blue%20scalf.gif.I also had a Liverpool-Wolves double at odds of nearly 9/1 but that was marred by Mark Halsey's inept refereeing :shoot::clown:.

Wolves let my accumulator down as well, would have had 80 euro if they weren't robbed!

Wolves let my accumulator down as well, would have had 80 euro if they weren't robbed!

Me and you should both hunt down that twat Halsey :smiliecap1:

Just done our boys to beat Blackpool tonight 4-0.14/1 with Ladbrokes.Early Chelsea goal would be nice!.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...