test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Betting Thread

Started by Ollie,

489 posts in this topic

Put £6 on, £52 return if all bolded teams win.

Porto v Sevilla

Marseille v Man Utd

Arsenal v Stoke

Inter v Bayern (Inter Win or Draw)

I bagged £125 yesterday after getting the correct score for Liverpool v Man Utd at odds of 25/1 with Ladbrokes blue%20scalf.gif.I also had a Liverpool-Wolves double at odds of nearly 9/1 but that was marred by Mark Halsey's inept refereeing :shoot::clown:.

Tonight i'm wavering on a 3-0 or 5-0 Chelsea win-14/1-40/1with Ladbrokes (respectively).

Fair play M.

Good when it comes together.

I had Crawley, QPR, Wet Spam, Leeds, and Lincoln all down for homes.

All came in apart from Lincoln (0-0). would have bagged £421 62, hence neighbours (liverpool fan) rubbish emptied out of his bin yesterday :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I bagged £125 yesterday after getting the correct score for Liverpool v Man Utd at odds of 25/1 with Ladbrokes blue%20scalf.gif.I also had a Liverpool-Wolves double at odds of nearly 9/1 but that was marred by Mark Halsey's inept refereeing :shoot::clown:.

Wolves let my accumulator down as well, would have had 80 euro if they weren't robbed!

Wolves let my accumulator down as well, would have had 80 euro if they weren't robbed!

Me and you should both hunt down that twat Halsey :smiliecap1:

Just done our boys to beat Blackpool tonight 4-0.14/1 with Ladbrokes.Early Chelsea goal would be nice!.

Whats the odds on a Howard Webb hat-trick?

Stone wall penalty (for us) chalked off?

Luiz sent off for doing nothing?

Utd penalty for a Cuntarito dive?

Yup some possible scenarios there Tomo :smiliecap1: and you'll be able to get odds at Corals or BetFred.

Another good one would be the added minutes going into double figures if the salford franchise are behind......:ph34r:

I couldn't believe they would do that offer to be honest, fucking madness on their part. Barcelona were always gonna win or at least be very big favourites.

2 LEFT FOR £900 :D i know it will fuck up now... Gotta say tho, i don't want Swansea to win so i bet on them to win so i'd be happy either way lol

2left.jpg

Edited by OllieCFC

Bloody peterborough screwing me up. Todays match is really close to call. 50/50. Got a real feeling for Reading. Score and scorer is the best way to go for just 1 game. Shane Long first scorer and Reading to win 2-1 is 55/1, £10 gets u £550 which is nice. Really tough bet tho.

Weekend = International betting which is fun fun :P

Edited by OllieCFC

Both games finished 1-0 to Swansea in the league tho so there's not many goals so far. I believe there will be goals in this tho. just hope it's not a tight tense cagey game