The Betting Thread

Ollie

Hi, i'd like to place a bet for this Premier League season but i've never done it. Where do I have to sign up for that ?

I'd like bet on Eden Hazard being BPL Player of the season. Is it possible to make this bet already, and what are its odds ?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done a few bets and got a few free ones that is awesome for the start of this season. Was having a look through different markets and an interesting one is one where you pick the winner in a game that both teams score in. 6 games i've done in the prem, something like 6,000/1. Nuts!

arsenal have cost me some seriousmoney already this season haha i'll bet on them every week i think.

I actually predicted Southampton to beat WBA away and Brighton to win at Birmingham. Those 2 alone woulda been a decent bet. Oh well, i'm gonna bet some more, i don't care right now, Arsenal are bottom of the league.

arsenal have cost me some seriousmoney already this season haha i'll bet on them every week i think.

I actually predicted Southampton to beat WBA away and Brighton to win at Birmingham. Those 2 alone woulda been a decent bet. Oh well, i'm gonna bet some more, i don't care right now, Arsenal are bottom of the league.

I never bet on Arsenal to unpredictable.

3 bloody draws cost me today arghhh

null_zps770c8567.png

sorry but the Swans are bottom now

Won 60 quid and still got a few accys going.

Win 100 quid if tottenham win today. And have a few more in play if they win.

I have had some success betting on the first goalscorer and the time in which it will be scored.

Had sturridge to score between the 21st and 45th min at 11/1.

And rvp to do the same at 12/1.

Also got Soldado today in the same bet.

And lukaku though that one is between the 1st and 20th min as I am expecting a fast start.

But considering I only started with 20 quid it's been a successful opening weekend.

If i had bet, i woulda undoubtedly put Wigan to win and probably Celtic to draw so i'm glad i kept out. What has happened to Wigan? Lost to Bournemouth and nearly lost to Doncaster, not good from them at all after the opening day.

Celtic was just lol lol lol. Celtics guide to Torres finishing volume 1.

Won 230 quid on opening weekend which is nice. Still have 30 quids worth of bets on which is more than my inital deposit... :)

For our game... I have got:

Lukaku to score first between 21st-45th min 12/1. (my favourite type of bet lol).

KDB the same, void if he isn't on the pitch during that time. 15/1

Us to be winning at half time and full time 8/11

Us to win and over 2.5 goals 8/11.

Also got an accy for the weekend.

Gonna put a fair bit on Arse to beat Fulham. It's so obvious it will happen after the results from the opening day. Need to put it in an acca though. laws of averages is how i role.

Lemme see who really HAS to win and who's due to lose. Thinking Bolton, Arsenal and hmmm Hibs are so due a Goal and at least a point. Ross County and Liverpool to draw with Villa. Yeah, seems a good bet, oh and maybe us draw at OT... 350/1. Tenner. Yeah, sounds nice.

thinking of putting money on Arse tomorrow as they're only 6/4 in a match i'm sooooo hoping they lose. For all Arsenal's problems, i cannot for the life of me see them failing in these qualifiers.

I'm agreeing with you about Swansea too. I think they'll get something @ yids.

EDIT: I know these bets never win. I dunno why but they NEVEEEEER Win. But i did it anyway.

bet1_zps139dc804.png