test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Betting Thread

Started by Ollie,

489 posts in this topic

is that like a 20p bet lol? i've got all those too and i'll be very closae to 5,000 if they all come through. I nearly won £85 on a 14p bet a few months back :P

I have bet on football and the horses in the past. I did win about £70 once backing the favourite. Wish i'd placed a bet on Monday as i'd correctly guessed the final score on here. :(

my latest bet see's me having 13/14 :( one wrong again so far, £5.000 bet. i could jump of a bridge right now if i was near one.

My biggest bet win is £2090, got the money paid to me in cash from WH, i was in heaven (till i gambled it away) :P

Edited by OllieCFC

I cried when i did a football game on the games in the arcade and got to £270, then chose score to double my money, was double or quits, GK saved it. Saw £270 just drain away. Instead of having £540, i got nothing :P

My luck has been quite atrocious really, at least 10 times i've got 1 wrong that's cost me thousands. Even in the lottery my family got 5 and the bonus and only got £5,000 (had to divide it by 10 as it was a syndicate but was 50k) instead of which is usually 6 figures.

Destined for failure :)

Can't happen again, surely...

This was for £5,000 and the 'One Wrong' shit is happening again. Hope 2 or 3 of them fuck up.

bet5.jpg

That would be no lol. Well FA Cup is tough, so many upsets happen.

Arsenal, Man City, Rangers, Real Madrid, West Ham and Ajax or something would make a good accumulator for sunday. Won't be too far wrong.

Wanna cry again tho... AJAX WILL WIN. 1 away from £5000. Gutted now for sure.

bet6.jpg

Why oh why did i chose Westerlo vs Lierse, fuck fuck bollocks. Westerlo were 1-0 up too.

These 2 bets woulda bagged me about £9,000. I won nothing, not best pleased lol.

I might do a few FA Cup games today,plus a few picks from La Liga and Serie A

A bit too early atm,Ladbrokes not open yet.

Ok here's my picks for today

Arsenal

Wolves

Man City

West Ham

Inter Milan

Rangers

Athletico Madrid

Real Madrid

£5 accy with Ladbrokes

Gone for another small quid bet.

Arsenal

Tottenham

Man City

West Ham

Stoke

£25 return

Good luck

I would wish you luck too, but if Wolves win I lose so I won't! ;)

Ha ha.I gathered that.I was going to do Fulham v Yids but i think that's going to be a draw,and i don't do draws.