Everton Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a bit worried about this game BUT feel we can do it... where we have added stregth to our squad, everton have been weakened by the departures of Yakubu and Peinnar

i think we might line up as below

..............Cech..............

Belletti....Alex...Ricky..Cole

...Ballack..Maka...Sidwell

...Cole..Anelka..Malouda

that team is good enough to go to Goodison and not lose over 90mins... remember guys, thats all we need to do.... NOT LOSE!!

If we go to Goodison with the mentality of drawing the game, then we will lose. We need to go to Goodison with the mentality of wanting to win the game, we must make this as comfortable as possible. I don't want this game to be 1-0 to Everton at full-time.

The way the away system works in this one is:-

after 90 mins away goals do not count (i.e if the game ends level on agg (2-2 3-3 4-4)) then extra time will be played

after 120mins away goals to count

(just thought i'd clear that up incase people didn't realise)

i think we can do it.... i just hope we manage to keep 11men on the pitch this time. cos those scouse prats will want a red for every stupid tackle tonight. the ref needs to be strong

only an hour to go now, getting really excited, can't wait. Its going to be a fiery contest i imagine. Would love to play yids at wembley and shut them up. We've beat Mancs, scousers and goons in recent finals, now lets beat everton and do jews in the next final.

P.S momocfc do you have a space bar?

Ballack is out (didn't travel - calf injury), but SWP returns. Sidwell joins Makelele (captain) in the middle of midfield. Joe Cole and Florent Malouda flank Anelka.

Official CFC:

1. Petr Cech

35. Juliano Belletti

33. Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa

6. Ricardo Carvalho

18. Wayne Bridge

4. Claude Makelele ©

9. Steve Sidwell

24. Shaun Wright-Phillips

10. Joe Cole

15. Florent Malouda

39. Nicolas Anelka

------1-----

35-33-6-18

------4-----

---24---9--

10--------15

-----39----

Substitutes: 23. Carlo Cudicini, 20, Paulo Ferriera, 22. Tal Ben-Haim, 3. Ashley Cole, 14. Claudio Pizarro

Fernandes, Osman and Arteta return to the Everton team from the first leg, with Neville switching to right-back.

Everton: 24. Howard, 18. Neville ©, 5. Lescott, 16. Jagielka, 19. Valente, 23. Fernandes, 26. Carsley, 21. Osman, 6. Arteta, 17. Cahill, 8. Johnson.

18-5-16-19

6-23-26-21

Substitutes: 33. Wessels, 28. Anichebe, 14. Vaughan, 2. Hibbert, 15. Stubbs.