Everton Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly looks kinda hmmm can they actully hold onto this lol.The over hyperness if Arsenal do pull something back my god lol.Hold on ffs Spurs!Dont do your usual 'eeek we have a lead....oh look no we dont' jobbie

Looks that way,13 mins to go plus added time.If they hadnt got that goal back be less eeek but now lol.They get another Spurs defo end it but at the mo,still not over yet as hard as may seem to belive.Spurs are crazy

Fingers crossed and say this rarley but come on Spurs!Not because if we get to the final be less eeek just because be so bloody funny

Hmmm unless the Spurs players just run off for no reason,think they're right to sing now lol

Spurs beating Arsenal though,,,,esp by this score line..whats gana happen to the world lol might implode or something lol.

Watching the excuses come gana be funny.They'll blame the goalie,cant blame the team considering the fact half are first team anyway

Edited by Layla

Wenger prob gana do his whole 'I didnt see it routine lol'

To funny.If we beat Everton.Even funnier.if we dont,be less funny but still teheheh woops

5-1 lol

Edited by Layla

Yep lol.Lets get into the final!!!!Come on Chels!!!

And the 'it was the kids' excuse is coming on ffs they're not kids and half play all the time anyway!And how are they bloody kids?!

Walcott was crap again lol.Great signing there

Shame Gallas didnt get the own goal

My god Judas Gus talks for aggges!!

Anyho only half time for us.Lets win it!

Edited by Layla

talk about flashbacks, now yes, i fucking loved that game lol, arsenal getting bashed by yids, scousers, greeks, jocks, turks or even fucking germans i love it just as much, but talk about flashbacks of that 2002 semi. the goals were in order, we were 3-0 down, 4-0 down, forssell scored a stunner like adebayor to make it 4-1 then the goal at the end to kill it 5-1. it was also after a very long winless streak against that team, was 9 years since tottenham beat arsenal, was 12 years since tottenham beat us. damn its fucking scary. Poor Gallas, he played in both games haha

Now its our turn, our job is gonna be really hard, this is Everton's biggest game for.......i dunno.......13 years i guess so we have our work cut out. We'll put a strong team out tho so its got the makings of a fantastic game and are definitely favourites to go through thanks to joleon.

P.S Bristol Rovers just knocked Fulham out the FA Cup on pens :D

Edited by OllieCFC