Everton Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BL, Everton have sold all their tickets...

And the CFCnet thing was true, there are 2,200 left, because we returned 2,000 so the allocation is only 4000 now, of which we have sold 1,800.

What annoys me though, is the club havent now put them on General Sale or allowing STH and members to buy extra's. I'm sure we would have sold an extra 500-1000 if we had.

Good new's. SWP is fit. http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/i...article_1222196

From TOCFCWS

Shaun Wright-Phillips, one of the star performers against Everton in the Carling Cup semi-final first leg, has a chance of making tomorrow's second game according to Avram Grant.

The player who scored the first goal at the Bridge a fortnight ago and had a big hand in the second, turned his ankle during Saturday's win at Birmingham, forcing him out of the game.

I don't think Shaun will start. I would prefer to bench Malouda because he has been as much use as a chocolate fireplace these last few games. He's a cracking player but he just does not seem 100% fit to me. Sinclair is more than capable of playing left winger.

I hope Shaun dosnt start esp if we go say 2-0 lol be no reason to risk him just in case esp with big games coming up.

Spurs 1-0 up,then again this is Spurs so prob loose this one by many goals

Prob yeh lol they're 2-0 up now so wouldnt surprise,or it'll end 3-3 and Arsenal go through on away golas

Mean they were 3-1 up against us that time and look what happened.

Would love it to end 2-0 Spurs,not counting chickens though but least if we dont get through Arse wont either tehehe.

Saying that now they're 3-0...really take a big fuck up lol

Edited by Layla

Yeh exactly not getting to excited but still pretty funny and unexpected lol esp as it aint a complete youth/reserve team.

Hmmm 4-1 now lol this could be Spurs and their crazy moments....

Edited by Layla