TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Ive run leagues on x11 before, and i do agree, to be admin you need to active.

Exactly.

Shane lost a few games and ran away, it's a shame. Like i've pointed out though, anyone can become an additional admin for our league just by clicking that icon. I'd recommend Steve, cdc-meleady or someone.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd recommend Steve, cdc-meleady or someone.

Lost a few games and ran away? I had exams and some family stuff going on, and whenever I did come on the forum I posted about Chelsea and maybe did an article.

Some of us don't have that much free time.

I'd be willing to take over as admin (or be the 2nd admin if thats possible) if you don't really have the time to keep up with it. I'v never done it before though.

Lost a few games and ran away? I had exams and some family stuff going on, and whenever I did come on the forum I posted about Chelsea and maybe did an article.

Some of us don't have that much free time.

Lmao, fair enough. Although come on, that's a bit of an overreaction. It takes 2.3 seconds to accept new members to the league.

I don't see how it could take a more casual member less than a minute to update.

I'd be willing to take over as admin (or be the 2nd admin if thats possible) if you don't really have the time to keep up with it. I'v never done it before though.

Sound.

I think you may need Shane's permission though. He has to confirm it.

Lmao, fair enough. Although come on, that's a bit of an overreaction. It takes 2.3 seconds to accept new members to the league.

Literally, it once took me 10.8 seconds to update a team (Switched around a few players who were off-form etc).

I don't see how it could take a more casual member less than a minute to update.

Sound.

I think you may need Shanes permission though. He has to confirm it.

Well, The first thing thats on my mind when I have spare time is not the TalkChelsea xpert eleven league, and I think the whole forum knows this little complaining your doing is just to try and get one over on me.

Wow, you actually timed how long it took you to change your team? Thats kinda sad.

Well, The first thing thats on my mind when I have spare time is not the TalkChelsea xpert eleven league, and I think the whole forum knows this little complaining your doing is just to try and get one over on me.

Wow, you actually timed how long it took you to change your team? Thats kinda sad.

It's a sarcastic estimation, probably not far from the truth though. You spend free time writing articles (you don't get paid for). In fact, you wrote one for a match day in this league lmao.

This isn't anything to do with me getting one over on you. I couldn't care less, you're paranoid if anything.

It's a sarcastic estimation, probably not far from the truth though. You spend free time writing articles (you don't get paid for). In fact, you wrote one for a match day in this league lmao.

This isn't anything to do with me getting one over on you. I couldn't care less, you're paranoid if anything.

Lmao, you went to the site staff about it :lol: All this over a game thats meant to be fun, you make it into a big deal :lol:

I actually asked Steve if he could be an admin (that is all). I also recommended cfc-meleady, if you recall. Unfortunately for them, last night you removed the ability to do so.

It takes me a few seconds to type something, how about you? :rolleyes:

Quite childish tbf, I'm sure most of the forum (Including Steve) will agree with me.

Its only a bit of fun, But if you persist into turning it into a game that must be taken seriously, Fine.

cfc-meleady is the new admin, at the request of Steve.

Lmao.

You of all people taking the moral high ground. The same person who has discredited evolution & the philosophy's of Sigmund Freud. By saying millions of people can't be wrong, lmao. You have to appreciate the irony of it all.

Essentially, the league is a good addition to the forum. Which is why I supported the need for an active admin. That is all.

X-Rated Crowned Champions!

In the biggest game of the premier league season. The two heavyweight clubs, X-Rated & UpTheChels battled at the Anotha.com stadium for the title. X-Rated manager Terminator X dropped his star striker, and switched from his usual formation. UpTheChels manager Clevemayer decided to play 5 in defence. The possession was in favour of X-Rated's 5 man midfield and it wasn't long before the first goal. Lone striker Luiz Duarte scored in just 6 minutes of the game. Which later lead to goals from Ze Roberto & Perreira.

Terminator X: "Clevemayer has been a worthy opponent. He had already beaten us this season, and my players have been anticipating this game ever since. We both decided to play different formations. Which lead to Clevemayer man-marking a substitute. Even though I warned him about predicting my line up."

"A draw today would have given us the title. However, this was a home game and I wouldn't dream of disappointing the fans with such a result. The two players who picked up injury's today, will both recover in a few days. Which is fantastic news. On behalf of the players, I would like to thank the fans for their support. We will parade the trophy throughout the city, and celebrate throughout the night."

Xperteleven.com

44706931.png

Can't seem to start a new season, not sure if it's me being a n00b or that I actually can't do it.

Have a look in the xpert11 help forums.. http://www.xpertelev...lobalForum.aspx

Btw, don't start the season yet. We need more members, I'll start a marketing campaign tomorrow. ;)

It won't allow you to start a new season straight away mate It'll tell you when your able to start the new season :)

And yep definately need more people, them ore the better, means more divisions etc.. more of a challenge, and the ranking of the league should increase also.