Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big day today for the Division One!

The game between Max Blues and Drogba United will be crucial in determining who secures the final promotion place. I need them to draw, that alone will allow me to clinch 2nd if I win my final remaining games!

Good luck people!

"There is no pressure at the top"

The final game of the premier league season, will see 2nd place UpTheChels face league leaders X-Rated. In a game which will end in league victory for one of the teams. In the build up to this grandiose fixture, we spoke to X-Rated manager Terminator X.

"The media have already predicted the line ups for this game. However, My own players will be judged purely on form. If they are hungry and fully fit, they will play. Which makes my selection for this fixture impossible to predict."

"There is no pressure at the top. The pressure's being second or third. UpTheChels have a weight of expectation on their shoulders, as manager Clevemayer needs a win. However, my players will not be playing for a draw. This is a home game for us, our fans will create an intimidating atmosphere."

www.xperteleven.com

chess1.jpg

After X-Rated and UpTheChels will take it to the wire for the last game of the season to crown the champion, Clevemayer seems to still keep his feet on the ground and is like he always has been and refuses to play mind-games:

"Listen Term-X wants to play some mind-games, it's ok if he has to get at such a low for himself and talk in this way, but I'm in no mood or what so ever to hit the same lows as him. I have no pressure at all, in fact I can revale that my contract was prolonged for 5 further season, where this jurney will take me has to be seen but I'm glad."

Asked by us of the pressure things that term-X was talking about he had a clear answer for us:

"Listen, I have no pressure what so ever at all, the only one feeling the heat must be Term-X and everybody despite him", smileing while he says "him", "can see that all the pressure in this world is on his shoulders, we have achieved what we where talking about, the mid of the table and take it step by step by then. We can say we've achieved what we wanted from the start of the season already. but Term-X was talking about titles straight away and now seems to realise he should better win the title or quit his job, he has made too many promises to the fans, the club, the owner, the players and the league, so he can not afford to lose and just go on with what he does, I think he is pretty much a hypocrite and thats as clear as daylight now for me and I think for anybody else. Neiter the second the third or the fourth place are on pressure, only him. If we win, he will lose everything, if we lose, well we're still up there and we will lose not only a title but his face whereas we are completely happy with what we've done. We've got 2 youngsters promoted, bought two key players for key position and lost 4 Players, I don't know how much term-X invested in players but with this heave investions the pressure goes up of course"

asked about his team selection clevemayer answered:

"11 players on the pitch"

The final question was about Term-X comment on his teamselection being unpredictable was answered on a typical clevemayerway

"Nice he realises he has to play the players best on form and not that ones with the biggest names... in the last game of the season, I think other managers in this world have realised this much much earlier."

Xperteleven/London

What happens after the final round of games? Does the following season carry on from the last one, or is it a fresh set up?

The season carrys on, so the promoted teams will be playing premier league football and so on. Shane (the only admin, who is not even active) will have to accept new members who want to join, and set a date for the new season.

I'd recommend someone becoming a new admin tbh, it's easy enough.

39296262.png

^ This is from the official talkchelsea league info page.

The season carrys on, so the promoted teams will be playing premier league football and so on. Shane (the only admin, who is not even active) will have to accept new members who want to join, and set a date for the new season.

I'd recommend someone becoming a new admin tbh, it's easy enough.

39296262.png

^ This is from the official talkchelsea league info page.

Ive run leagues on x11 before, and i do agree, to be admin you need to active.