Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Respect for the Opponent

Asked about the task for the Weekend, UpTheChels Manager, Clevemayer, talked about the Opponents and not underrating them.

"We Know Waltz11 will be out there, to get the things sorted out, they feel bad after the Result and want to prove something to they're fans, we know we have to expect a fight with them, its not gonna be a nice game, it's gonna be a fight, I don't want to be they're Greenkeeper right know", he told us smileing. "We're not gonna underrate our opponent, as I told you so, we dont expect to win every game, cause any team in this League has a good squad and every one is right up for it".

"There are other managers talking about the age of others squad I don't like these type of preperation, you're gonna lose you're focus earlier or later and you'll start don't looking at the details, you could think, oh ok Waltz11 is one of the oldest Teams in this League but if you take a close look you have Cadbury, who's a strong defender with loads of expirience, than they have a good mifield with Mc Cready pretty young and promising, pulling the strings right there, and they're strikers are good aswell, Woods and Nixon, both strong with they're heads and fast and above all, young guys, we have to pay attention and play really well, I have to see which tactics I'm going to adapt, you've always to be felxible". Asked if he don't gets tired of looking at these details he told us : "Oh dear no, how could I. I love this job, you never get nough of it, its like being a commander of a war troop, fighting every weekend against a new opponent, gett'n tactics right, don't sacrifice you're players, and win the fight on the place, it's a man's dream gett'n true, so why should I ever get tired of it?", he jokes with us.

Xpert Eleven Redaction

London

The Future's Bright

In the midst of a media frenzy surrounding comments made by opposing manager
ZanSnake
, we were surprised to find X-Rated manager Terminator X in a philosphical mood.

"The average age of my squad is perfect. Unlike other managers in the league, we have younger players who will improve at a faster pace, in important positions. The older the player, the faster he will decrese in skill."

"Young players are a bit like melons, Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good."

chess1.jpg

Shane, After a very impressive performance midweek, You find yourself top of the league. Do you think you can stay there until the end?

"Of course we can. The league can go anyway at the minute, But I'm very confident that we won't be finishing anywhere but top. We have a top goalkeeper, a good defence, excellent midfield and well, Callans upfront? He'll more than likely average more than a goal a game, especially after that hattrick."

What do you make of your opponents today?

"We'll they didn't play midweek so we don't know an awful lot about them, They have an advantage in being at home and knowing how we play, But I don't know if they can stop it. If they can stop Callans, Keating and the rest. We hit Zantonic's for 6, and we won't be afraid to win by that margain again today."

Thanks Shane and finally, The team you hammered, Zantonic Snakes go up against X-Rated today in what should be an interesting tie. How do you see it going?

"I don't know, But if any team thinks our win against Zantonic Snakes was a fluke, Be sure to tune in today."