TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game has a bug. According to the match screen, kick off was supposed to be 17:00pm. Yet 39 minutes before at 16:30ish the game had already been played, that was half an hour before the game was supposed to start.

97821732.jpg

That'll be because the site is not run on GMT time..

Summary of Round One:

The first round of the new Talk Chelsea league kicked off in fine style on a tuesday evening, as Real Elite did what their manager said they would do, In sending out a real title warning. First half goals from Callans, Keating and Gallagher all scored for Elite, meaning the game was over at half time. Callans added a 58th minute penalty, and after Keating's second after he was left unmarked from a cornor, Callans completed his hattrick with 8 minutes left on the clock.

Mighty Mojo's also showed real title winning quality as they easily despatched of Star Waltz 11. After a scoreless first half, It took them just seven minutes to score as Mojo's hit Star Waltz on the break and Val Netherby slot by Ruddock. They made scored a second goal two minutes later, Wilcox scoring inside the penalty area. Wilcox got his second with a brilliant 25 yard strike which saw Mojo's score 3 goals in 7 minutes. They made it 4 as Loki Biddle headed in from a corner on the 70th minute mark.

Elsewhere, UpTheChels put a real gap in the league, making sure of no draws. The only goal of the game came inside the first 20 minutes, Shimal Salami scoring a wonderful 25 yard shot. The away side pressed hard, and had more posesion, But couldn't take there chances.

In Division One, The Official's fired a promotion warning, Clearing aside JT Army with a very convinving 4-0 win. It took just 3 minutes for Matthew McInn's to open his and Official's account for the season, with a fine curling 20 yard shot. McInn's struck just inside the start of the second half, with a great free kick. Denis Melvin scored a fine counter attack goal after some great work down the wing from Rowley.

Elsewhere, Cartman XI ran out 3-1 winners against Drogba United FC. Marcus Pembridge hit a 39th minute opener, Giving his side the edge heading into the break. Cartman XI were awarded a controversial penalty just after the break, Video evidence showed that Morgan did infact get the ball, But that didn't matter to Damon Stannard as he cooly sent Truscott the wrong way.

And in the only draw and most enteraining game of the league, Steves XI fought bravely to come back against Max Blues. The away side were 2-0 after just 8 minutes, with a Deepsuk header and Bhagat sending the travelling away fans into raptures. Steves XI really got back into in the second half, and made it show as they made it 2-1 in the 70th minute. Alf Naples curling a freekick right into the top corner. The comeback was complete 2 minutes into injury time, as Patrick Burbage scored a 30 yard screamer, Sending the home fans, and his manager crazy.

Elsewhere, Cartman XI ran out 3-1 winners against Drogba United FC. Marcus Pembridge hit a 39th minute opener, Giving his side the edge heading into the break. Cartman XI were awarded a controversial penalty just after the break, Video evidence showed that Morgan did infact get the ball.

That's a disgrace! The evidence has clearly been fabricated! I recall seeing Andy Gray in the technical area at half time! :whistling:

Forgot about this!

6-0 fucking nil because i didn't sort the team out!

Defense is fucking awful, and i may have to resort to 'special' tactics in order to gain anything from the rest of the season.

Also, i got some minus fucking scandal against me! So i can't to my team, which sucks!

Damn!

Yes you can, go down to public relations near the press releases and there should be sponsors.

I got 1,000,000 from a sponsor and now i have to partcipate in an activity on the 30th.

But now i only have a debt of 270,000 rather then 1,270,000 for which i shouldn't have been given any fucking way! I am an victim i am telling you!