TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh that was Skipper. I still have a weaker team than his and it was 3.

If you play teams without active manager's you instantly have a huge advantage unless the gulf in class is beyond ridiculous, the form off those players will be completely shot to pieces without a manager guiding them.

What do you guys think of the Youth Academy?

I must say it has let me down.

I invested 300,00 pw in it and I didn't get anything good of it.

I'd rather save the 300,000 pw

So 300,000 * 4 weeks = 1,200,000

So I can save around 1,200,000 which I can invest on a hand picked youngster of the Transfer Market.

What do you guys think of the Youth Academy?

I must say it has let me down.

I invested 300,00 pw in it and I didn't get anything good of it.

I'd rather save the 300,000 pw

So 300,000 * 4 weeks = 1,200,000

So I can save around 1,200,000 which I can invest on a hand picked youngster of the Transfer Market.

Well you look like you have figured it out yourself :P

I paid 300000 for the youth academy for 2-3 seasons and all I got to show from it is one player worth about 1500000 now. I'd rather pick my youngsters from the market.

Well you look like you have figured it out yourself :P

I paid 300000 for the youth academy for 2-3 seasons and all I got to show from it is one player worth about 1500000 now. I'd rather pick my youngsters from the market.

Also I think our server only allows the youth to go up till 3 stars which is ridiculous.

Better off using the market and buying via reliable agents. For me George Bollocks is pretty good and Steve Reave is the WORST! He only gives you injury prone or moody players.

Also I think our server only allows the youth to go up till 3 stars which is ridiculous.

Better off using the market and buying via reliable agents. For me George Bollocks is pretty good and Steve Reave is the WORST! He only gives you injury prone or moody players.

You should always evaluate before buying.